1.7

4 June 2013 

Henry was actually sitting quite close to where the royal family will be seated and for that he couldn't be more grateful.

He arrived earlier with everyone else together with Lindsey, Tori's private secretary who escorted Henry right to his seat without any problems.

This is Henry's first high profile event that he attended as Tori's plus one under Her Majesty's personal invitation. He remembered when he got the invitation for Elizabeth herself.

Henry was passed an envelope during one of the dinners that he has with Elizabeth, Philip, Tori, Charles, Camilla, Will, Kate and Harry.

It was just announced with the whole family that Kate was expecting and Henry couldn't believe he was there to hear before everyone else in the public.

"I wanted to give that to you in person Henry," Elizabeth said as everyone stopped their conversations to hear what is being said.

Henry looked up at Elizabeth before opening up the envelope after Elizabeth nodded at him to open it.

There it read,

By command of The Queen

The Lord Chamberlain is directed to invite

Mr. Henry William Dalgliesh Cavill

to the

60th anniversary of the Queen's Coronation service

at Westminster Abbey

on Tuesday, June 4th 2013 

"Oh thank you, Your Majesty," Henry said a bit surprised.

"I hope you'll find it in your heart that you'll make it for the service," Elizabeth smiled as her eyes twinkled.

"I wouldn't miss it for the world ma'am," Henry said. "It's truly an honour."

"I understand that your new movie, Man of Steel would be premiering that week," Philip said.

"Yes sir," Henry said. "The London premiere is on the 12th sir."

"Fantastic, I can't wait to see it. Though I would have to go a bit incognito," Philip pondered. "You don't happen to have a spare ticket lying around somewhere, do you?"

He was so lost in his thoughts that he didn't see the first wave of royals walking in. Henry was actually seated right beside Zara and Mike Tindall, Victoria's cousin and her husband, and he was glad to be able to sit next to someone he knows instead of strangers.

He said his hellos and greetings to Andrew, Beatrice, Eugenie, Edward, Sophie, little Louise, Anne, Timothy, Peter, Autumn, Zara and Mike. He knew it was all broadcasted so he knew that his interactions would go noticed by those behind the cameras dictating what's happening inside the abbey.

Tori was a little nervous. Not entirely nervous for herself, but nervous for her boyfriend.

"He's going to be fine Tor," Harry said next to her inside the car. They were on their way to the Abbey with Will and Kate inside the car in front of them. "He's seated next to Mike and Zara so it won't be so much as a bore."

"I wish I was seated next to him instead, but I know how granny is with these things. All about tradition," Tori rolled her eyes. "Though I am a bit surprised that she invited him in the first place and that he's seated next to Zara and Mike instead of further down the abbey. I'm glad he's nearby."

"That is a bit surprising, it just shows how much she likes him so that's a good thing."

"That's true, I suppose," Tori said before preparing herself to get out of the car. The car rolled to a stop before both Harry and Tori looked at each other, smiled and got out of the car. Will and Kate walked in front of them with Tori next to Harry and together, the four of them walked inside the abbey.

They greeted the people they were supposed to greet, talking a few small talks like the weather and how they're feeling that day before being escorted to their seats. With Will and the commander in front, Harry and Kate walked behind leaving Tori to walk alone. Though she wasn't too disturbed that she was walking alone, since she used this time to look around her and wave at the people who waved at her with a small smile on her face.

As they approached their seats, Tori found Henry sitting next to Mike and gave him a small smile and a little wave before bashfully sitting down next to Harry.

Once Elizabeth, Philip, Charles and Camilla were seated, the service began.

It was one hour later, when the service ended, that Tori had to leave the abbey in succession order.

"We will all be standing when granny stands and leave and we'll be following behind. She told me to tell you that when Tori is leaving, for you to walk next to her. It's unprecedented but she gave you the go ahead, so I say go for it," Zara leaned over to Henry to tell him the plan.

With that said, when they all stood up to leave, Henry stood up as well and once Tori was out of her seat and in the procession line, Henry quickly and smoothly walked next to Tori who was behind Harry, Will and Kate.

A bit surprised, Tori turned to look at Henry before looking forward again.

"Your grandmother instructed me to leave with you," Henry explained under his breath causing Tori to smile and nod at him before focusing on leaving the abbey.

"You're joining us for lunch right?" Tori asked Henry as they walk down the abbey.

"Yeah, I think I'm supposed to follow your car?" Henry turned his head slightly.

"Yeah, Harry's going in Will's car so I'll be all alone."

"Well I'm here now, so you won't be alone ever again," Henry said cheekily at Tori making her giggle slightly before smiling politely at the guests they saw.

They didn't know it yet, but this interaction caused a media frenzy since this was the first time a boyfriend was invited and walked together down the abbey for a service that is rich with tradition, pomp and service.