5.3

20 September 2019 

After spending about three weeks of relaxation and bliss at Balmoral, Tori, Henry and their three children went back to London and to reality. Throughout their three weeks of vacation, Henry has been going back and forth between Balmoral and several shooting locations when he was needed.

Balmoral was an all time favourite location of the family, being the only place where they are able to be themselves and calm down from their hectic schedule. Being post-partum, Tori spent a lot of time in the outdoors with her newborn son, with several family members helping out and dotting over the new addition to the family.

Between William, Harry and Tori growing up, Balmoral was always a sacred place and every year, without fail, the three siblings would take one clear night outside and reflect on what their mother would think about their life as well as reflect on her life. At often times, the three siblings would take turns talking to the brightest star in the sky, thinking that it was her and that she can hear them. Sometimes, during their talk, they could feel a slight breeze and felt that she was closeby.

Especially during her death anniversary.

Albeit a bottle of whiskey are shared between the three of them once they're able to drink responsibly. Though their relationship has been rocky at best, they always had that understanding that it's always been the three of them against the world.

That is why, this year, when Harry declined the invitation to spend the summer at Balmoral and instead chose to spend this time at South of France, Tori felt a slight sting struck her heart.

She talked about it with William and the two siblings felt that ever since Harry had married Meghan, it was like his priorities have changed and the both of them did not know how to perceive it.

But both have accepted that they would not stand between him and his happiness.

Today was a special day for the Suffolk family, which is the baptism of Albert. They have decided to have their christening at the Royal Chapel located at St. James' Palace.

Similar to what was done for George, Charlotte and Louis' baptism service, media was invited to record the arrival and departure of guests. However compared to the twin's baptism, the service will not be live on BBC, instead they will be filmed for personal reasons. It will be Tori's and Henry's decision if they would like to post snippets on social media.

The service itself is more close knit than that of the twins with less than 30 guests and a small reception afterwards.

Today, Tori was wearing a violet dress with a small fascinator with Arthur and Mary wearing similar shades. Henry wore a black suite with violet tie that matches Tori's dress.

 Henry wore a black suite with violet tie that matches Tori's dress

Albert is wearing the replica of the christening gown.

The ceremony itself is held at 1:30pm with guests arriving at 1:00pm at St. James'.