4.0

22 May 2017

4:30PM - Paris, France

"Hey darling," Henry smiled as he answered the phone in between his takes on set.

"Hi sweetie," Tori laughed from the other line. "I just got situated at the hotel at Manchester. It's going to be a long day."

"Please don't strain yourself darling, you know you tend to overwork yourself."

"I know how to take a rest Henry," Tori laughed. "Besides, me and baby miss your voice."

"I miss you too darling. I wish I was there with you instead of Paris."

"Well you know the deal babe," Tori smiled through the phone. "When you marry me, you continue being the actor everyone love, while I continue with my duties. Besides you get to be in a movie with a Mr. Tom Cruise!"

"You know I would quit acting if that meant that I could be by your side for all time," Henry sighed. "But yes you are right, acting next to Tom Cruise is something else."

"I know that. But what would you do if you're not acting? You love it. I can't ask you to step away from that." Tori sighed.

"Darling, I love you more." Henry scratched his head before hearing that he is needed back on set. "Hey I have to go. Remember to rest, eat and have fun today. I love you."

"I will baby. I love you." Henry could hear Tori's smile through the phone, smiled to himself, before they hang up.

Henry sighed before putting his phone away and going back to work.

10:45PM - Buckingham Palace, London, England

"Your Majesty, there is a situation," The Queen's aide knocked on the door of her chambers.

What has happened this late at night? Elizabeth thought to herself. She put on her robes over her night gown before stepping out of the room.

"What is it?" She asked the aide. The two of them then start heading towards one of the chambers that housed a small round table.

"There has been a bombing," the aide informed the Queen.

"Where?" Elizabeth held her breathe. All her family members are accounted for in their own residences except for Victoria and Henry, who are in Manchester and Paris respectively.

"Manchester Arena," Elizabeth's heart dropped the moment the aide uttered those words.

They entered the room, inside sat the Commissioner of the Metropolitan Police Service as well as the Head of Protection services of the Queen's Royal Household.

"What information do we have?" Elizabeth asked as she sat herself down at the head of the table.

"The last known position of Her Royal Highness was at the foyer of the Arena," the head of protection officers mentioned. "However, from what we gathered from the first responders, that was where the blast was heard."

Elizabeth took a deep breathe, feeling her heart drop to the bottom of her stomach.

"Recall all senior members of the family and have them all accounted for. I want the Prince of Wales family all in Buckingham Palace by the next hour." Elizabeth choked out. "I will personally call the Duke of Suffolk, have his team informed but under no circumstances does anyone tell him any news."

With that, Elizabeth exit the room and head back to her suite where Philip was already awake, after hearing his wife leaving the room from his own suite across from hers.