1.9

5 August 2015

Henry didn't know when was the last time he was this nervous. Currently, Tori was in Washington, DC for a meeting with Barack and Michelle Obama about a new organisation she was doing and if the President and the First Lady of the United States wanted any part in it. She'll be gone for a few days before flying back to the UK.

This was the perfect moment for Henry to be sneaky since once she's back, they were to have some quality time together before he flies out for a few press tours for his new movie and a few engagements for charities he supports.

What is he being sneaky about, you may ask? Well, today, he will go into Buckingham Palace to ask permission from his girlfriend's grandmother, father, and two brothers for her hand in marriage. Only his girlfriend wasn't anyone normal, no. His girlfriend has to be the princess of the United Kingdom.

"Mr Henry Cavill, Your Majesty," the footman nodded at Henry before bowing and showing himself out the door, leaving Henry alone in a room full of royals. Not that he minded, he's been around them enough for the past five years.

Henry stood by the door before bowing his head and walked towards Elizabeth.

"Henry, what a surprise," Elizabeth commented before letting Henry kiss her hands.

"Your Majesty," Henry bowed his head before kissing Elizabeth's cheeks and then hands.

"Please, you should know by now to call me Elizabeth when we're in private," Elizabeth muttered walking towards her chair so she could sit down.

"Yes, but you see, you are still the Queen of my country so I shall address you with respect, ma'am," Henry grinned cheekily at her before greeting Charles, William and Harry.

Once they were seated, Henry took a deep breath before breaking the silence.

"I know you all wondered why I asked if I could have an audience with the four of you today without telling Tori. Well you see, I love Tori very much. I couldn't see myself anywhere else than being by her side. These past six years have been the best my life has ever been and I want it to be like that for the rest of my life," Henry took a deep breath. "I can sit here all day and tell you the reasons why I love Tori but I think you'll just get bored."

Henry let out a nervous chuckle before looking back at his hands which are fiddling with his fingers and look back up to Elizabeth, Charles, Will and Harry.

"What I'm getting at is that I would like to ask your permission and blessing Your Majesty, Charles, for Victoria's hand in marriage."

With that, Elizabeth let out a warm smile, with Charles tearing up a bit. Will and Harry on the other hand was a bit taken back, for their little sister was getting married.

"Do you know what you're getting into?" Elizabeth asked still smiling warmly.

"Yes I do and I'm prepared for it. Once I propose to Tori I will hand in my resignation and quit acting," Henry nodded profusely, determined that nothing will stop him from marrying the love of his life, not even his career.

"Nonsense," Elizabeth scoffed. "The world will get angry at me for making you stop blessing their screens. No, you have my blessing and permission to marry my granddaughter and you may continue being in the big screens. God knows we'll have a riot anyways for you being married in the first place."

Henry then took out the ring he was planning on proposing with, it was a family heirloom from his great-grandmother. A 2 carat oval champagne sapphire with a tint of peach on a gold band. It was quite simple in which Charles commented on.

"I will pass to you some diamonds from Diana's jewellery to be added in, you can bring them to Gerard," Charles pondered before nodded.

It was a joyful time for Henry, knowing that he got the permission and blessing from Tori's family. Now, Henry just needs her to say yes.