2.2

22 April 2016

"Well aren't you a beautiful sight to see," Elizabeth walked inside the room where Tori had stayed the night before with her stylists around her, doing last minute touch ups. They all stepped out of the room after bowing to the Queen to give the grandmother and granddaughter some privacy.

Tori leaned up a bit to give her grandmother some kisses before sitting back down.

"How are you feeling this morning?" Elizabeth asked Tori stroking a bit of her hair that was neatly and beautifully crafted into a low bun, ready for a tiara to be put on top of it. "Nervous?"

"Not so much as nerves, but more like excitement," Tori smiled up at her grandmother. "I know I should be nervous with the amount of people watching me get married today, but all I feel are butterflies in my stomach and excitement to see Henry wearing his suit."

"It's going to be a funny sight to see, him wearing his morning suit and his brother in his military dress uniform," Elizabeth mused.

"That will be a sight to see indeed." Tori giggled.

"Now, the reason why I stopped by is that I wanted to see you before the ceremony before you become a Duchess," Elizabeth said. "I also dropped by to give you something else, but that's besides the point."

"Duchess? Granny, you didn't have to, I could have easily been Princess Victoria, Mrs Henry Cavill," Tori told Elizabeth.

"Though it does have a nice ring to it, I wouldn't let my granddaughter not have a title on her wedding day. Nonsense, you will be a duchess and that's final."

"But to be a Duchess, you would have to bestow Henry a Dukedom," Tori asked questioningly.

"Which I did, as of, two minutes ago," Elizabeth looked at the clock before back at Tori. "I bestowed Henry Cavill the Dukedom of Suffolk. He will be styled as His Royal Highness, The Duke of Suffolk once he is married to you."

"Oh granny," Tori burst out laughing. "This is absolutely mental but thank you. What was the other thing you came here for?"

"The other thing, was to give you this tiara," Elizabeth mentioned someone who Tori didn't notice coming in, holding a big box, and placed it down. "Go on open it, it won't bite."

Tori opened the box only to be surprised by what was inside.

Inside the box, was Queen Victoria's Diamond and Emerald Tiara.

"I thought it would be fitting for you to wear this seeing as you look almost identical to Queen Victoria," Elizabeth said. "I know we agreed that you would wear Queen Mary's Bandeau, but I feel like this would be more fitting."

"Thank you so much granny, for everything," Tori stood up and hugged her grandmother. Once they pulled away, Elizabeth began making her way out the door.

"I must go now, your father will be up soon, he's just getting the courage to give away his only daughter," Elizabeth laughed. "I shall see you at the Abbey."

With that, The Queen of England left the room and everyone returned inside. Tori smiled at her stylist before nodding at the tiara on the table for her to put on and arrange the veil as well.

With a deep breath, Tori walked out the room and down the stairs once she was ready.

Waiting for her at the foot of the stairs was her father, who teared up at the sight of his daughter.

"You look stunning, my dear," Charles kissed her cheeks, before offering her his hand and walked towards the entrance. "Alice just left a few seconds ago with the little children and by the looks of it, we are right on time."