1

I'm Actually a Strong Person... but do you know what makes me cry..?
.
.
.
.
.
.

It's when I give my best for someone and still feel useless..!

*****************************************************************

Kong's POV

A new day.. I sighed.. today is the day I am going to start a complete new life.. where I don't have friends.. no parents and no one to rely on except a sister who can speak to me utmost once in a month.. It was not like this before.. I was the really close to my family.. had a friends group and a boyfriend.. 

When I said I had a boyfriend to my family.. they did not accept and asked me to get out.. I thought they would come around and felt that he was the one.. though I was young.. I chose him.. I had my friends.. I did part-time jobs and had a scholarship..

It was only my sister who accepted me.. she is a younger than me.. she tried to hide from my parents and meet me every now and then.. She was the only one who knew I was a bi.. and not a gay like my parents think. I never thought of correcting them though.

But my decision to leave my family was proved wrong when I found my boyfriend P'Nat cheating on me with my best friend Stud. It happened a year ago.. on that very day I ended things with both of them and even left my other friends.. 

I was already done with my graduation just a week ago.. I double graduated from criminal justice and law enforcement course.. so the next thing I did was to accept the offer I got with a one year training period before officially being a detective. No one knew about me getting that offer.. so after I met my sister for the last time and told her that I would not meet her for one year.. 

I haven't explained things to her.. but I did say her that I broke up with P'Nat.. and asked her to stay away from him and my other friends. In the past one year.. during the training.. I did speak to people but never did I consider them at least as a friend. I did not feel like ticking to them.. or sharing things about myself more than a point..

The only person who knows about me and a part of my past is P'Prae.. she was the incharge trainer and a lieutenant.. She was the only person who could see through me.. I was shocked at first and tried to push her away.. but after 2 months.. I gave in.. I told her briefly about my life.. Though she was a sister to me.. but when it came to training.. she treated me even harsher.. and I am thankful for that because she made me more strong.

The days passed on.. I became more close to her.. we maintained our bond secret so that people won't misunderstand us.. while training she was my incharge.. but when spending sometime together.. she was like my P.. 

It was our last day here.. I have completed my training and set some new records.. I was placed into the top division in Bangkok which was also under P'Prae.. From what I heard.. it was led by Captain Arthit.. the other members were Knot, Prem, Bright, Tutah who were also captain Arthit's friends along with Em, May, Maprang, Tew, Wad and Oak. The others were of my age.. Since I was a double graduate.. it took me one more year extra compared to them..

"You ready to face the world again.?" I heard someone speaking from behind.. It was P'Prae.
"Khab P." I replied.. She opened her arms for me.. I immediately went and hugged her.. 
"You are really strong Kong.. and don't worry.. you will still have me around.. and remember.. I am just a call away." She said. Yesterday night.. I told her everything regarding my family in detailed including their names..
"Thank you P.. for everything you have done for me." I said. 

If it was not for her support.. I would have long back given up on things.. she is literally my guardian angel to me.. After that I moved into a flat which P'Prae helped me to find.. it was nice spacious and had a small garden.. I bought that house along with P'Prae.. At first I did not want P to pay.. but she said that she can crash in when ever she wants.. though I know she just wants me to have a proper home for myself.