5

Arthit's POV

After freshening up.. I sat on the bed and thought about today.. it felt new.. Kongpob.. he made me feel warm just with his presence.. it doesn't sit well with me.. I felt too comfortable just by his presence.. and I don't like that feeling. 

Knot and Tutah also scolded me for acting cold to him.. though I felt bad.. I have mixed feeling.. I could not understand why I was feeling bad.. why was Kongpob making me feel warm and peaceful just by his presence.. 

I was actually saw him in the morning.. he was waiting in the café looking at the office.. he was early.. I kept observing him.. he gave off a positive vibe and also a sense of known feeling. At some point.. I felt like I have known him for a long.. his eyes were captivating and was like they were speaking to me.

I got a text message from Em.. it was the case progress.. I immediately opened the document he sent and went through it.. Maybe this is the first time I am reading word to word.. 
"He is intelligent and sharp.. Ahh.. what should I do..?" I screamed to myself.. 

I want him to leave this division and at the same time.. his capabilities says that he is fit to be here.. I threw away the phone on the bed after replying to Em saying it was perfect.. I don't know when I slept.. but I went thinking about Kongpob.. the very first day and he disturbed the whole in me.. 

The next day I went to the office and saw that Kongpob was not there.. it made me feel a little angry.
"Where is he..? Second day and late.. how reckless.." I commented near Kong.
"Captain, Nong Kong, Em and Tew have already left.. they won't come to the office today.. Tew said that they will have to check around 10 places and they decided to start off early." He replied. I just nodded my head.. Why was the thought of him not coming made me feel uncomfortable and a little sad... Okay not little.. I felt very sad and I don't know why.. 

"Arthit.. I am reminding you again.. don't act like that.. we know you don't want strangers.. that is our personal life Arthit.. at least don't let that mess your professional life.." He said. I just nodded at went into the cabin.. I thought a for a while before finalizing the reports and checking for any new cases. 

Kong's POV

P'Prae came over for dinner.. I told her about the case details.. eliminating the part where Captain seemed cold.. she wished me luck for the case.. I told them about seeing Boom and going to the shop where I and Stud used to go.. I spoke to her about the time we used to go there.. she listened to me and helped me calm down..  I called it a day because we had a lot of work to do tomorrow.

I met them at the designated place exactly in time.. After checking the address.. we made our way to the first destination.. Em chose to ride my bike.. while Tew was also on his bike.. Em was giving us the direction while sitting behind me.

We went to the first three places.. they were isolated.. but they were at least secured.. there was a guard and also a couple of cameras.. but still we did check inside. 
"Three down.. 7 to go.. but I am already tired." Em complained as we stopped for few minutes.. 
"Shut up Em.. it was me and Kong who was driving." Tew retorted.
"But I was giving directions.. you know how troublesome it is.." He said making us chuckle.
"Okay.. no need to react like that.. I was just teasing.." Tew said as he laughed at Em's expression. 

I remained silent and smiled at their interaction.. Joss and I used to be like them.. I wonder how they are now..
"Kong.. let us go.. we have a lot more to check on." Em said bringing me out of thoughts. 
"You really talk less." Tew said as we walked to our vehicles.
"It is not like that.. I do talk.. but I just take time to open up." I said. 
"I bet he would be most talkative.." Em commented. 
"Not like you.. I talk less than you.. but I do talk a lot." I said with a teasing smile.. 
"You mean to say I talk more..?" Em said realizing that I was teasing him which made me and Tew laugh..