14

Kong's POV

Soon everyone of us returned.. P'Prae and Fang were making the juices while others were setting the things in the garden.. They have come up with a few games which they can play.. while I and P'Arthit were preparing the food.. 

"Here.. girls.. our juices are ready..!" P'Prae shouted as she bought 4 different fruit juices.. 
"P.. you sure nothing will happen if you drink different juices..?" I asked.
"Na.. each of us are going to have one type.." Fang said.. 
"And I bet you are going to take pineapple and P'Prae is going to take grape juice.." I said.
"Absolutely right.. " Fang said as she came and hugged me from behind.. 

"Had enough rest..?" I asked her. I could feel her nodding her head.. P'Arthit ruffled her hair.. 
"Okay Fang.. leave those two 'Work and Only Work' kiddos there.. let us play some games.." P'Prae said as she pulled Fang from me..
"P... I dare you to tease me.. I swear I will put grinded peanuts in your food." I warned her.. 
"You won't do that to me Kong.." She said..
"Try me P.." I said and smirked..

"Oh my Kong.. please don't do that to me and let us play na.." She pleaded me in a dramatic way because of which I chuckled. She immediately pulled Fang with her.. 
"I never expected that Prae is such free going.." P'Arthit said.
"Neither did I.. till I spoke to her P.. and now I am glad I did.." I said. 

Both of us looked towards everyone who were playing.. they divided into 4 teams with 3 members in each.. there was one girl in one team.. The game was Lemon and spoon.. They had to keep the spoon in between their teeth and lemon on it.. After that they need to balance it and start moving towards the finish line.. 

I and P'Arthit were looking at them while grilling the chicken.. P'Bright, P'Tutah and Oak were the main source of everyone's laughter.. the way they kept loosing the lemon and cursing and making other's also fall.. Amidst of all those moments... I can see that Fang forgot about all the things that happened and is really enjoying the moment.. though only temporarily.. but yet.. she was happy and that was what I wanted.. 

"Kong.. there is sauce on you cheek beside the lips.." P'Arthit said.. I tried wiping it away.. but he still said it was there.. 
"Stay still.." He said and then wiped it away with his thumb.. that small act made me feel my heartbeat rising.. I just continued grilling the meat.. as I applied the sauce..

"P.. I am Hungry... I wanna eat P.." Fang came and whined as she hugged me.. 
"Few more minutes.. it will be done.. ask P'Prae to set the mat so that we can sit and eat.." I said.. She kissed my cheek before running towards P'Prae..

I and P'Arthit served everyone before joining them.. P'Bright and Oak were again pulling each other's leg..
"Hey... let us have drinks with barbeque.. it would be awesome.." P'Bright exclaimed suddenly.. 
"Okay man.. but wouldn't it be good if we drink slowly later..?" P'Prem asked.
"Na.. let us drink while we have the barbeque.. also I have a bet.." P'Bright said.

"I am out of it.." Em and Tew said at the same time. 
"It is only for boys.." P'Bright said teasingly but with a straight face... 
"I AM IN.." They both shouted making us laugh..
"Okay so the bet is.. the first two to get drunk will pay for our lunch tomorrow.. how is it..?" P'Bright said. 
"Far better than your other worst bets.. so I am in.." P'Knot said. All of us were in.. P'Prae smirked knowing about my alcohol tolerance but chose to stay quite.. 

We started drinking as we ate.. everyone of us were talking about some or the other things.. P'Knot and Tew distributed the alcohol bottle equally among us.. I smirked internally because I can hold more than this.. but remained silent.. 

Half way through Em gave in.. he was already drunk.. except him.. the rest of us continued.. P'Bright was handling well but I am sure he is drunk.. other were also drunk but not as much as him.. I was still sober and sane very much.. Soon P'Bright also gave in..

"Ah..! Why did I put such stupid bet." He whined.
"Because you are stupid Bright.." P'Knot and P'Prem said.. 
"How come you are still sober..?" Tew asked me.. 
"He would become a little drunk if he drinks all the bottles here.. he has high tolerance.." P'Prae said to which I smiled.. 

"How I wish I was Kong.. I would win this bet.." Em whined along with P'Bright.. They were too drunk so I and P'Arthit put them onto my bed.. and then joined everyone.. 
"P.. let us play dumb charades.." Fang exclaimed.. 
"What is it..?" P'Prem asked..

"We will divide into two teams.. then one person from the team has to enact the word or phrase without giving lip movement which the other team says.." She explained.. 
"Okay I am in.." All of us said.. 
"Then.. P'Prae and I will be in one team while P'Kong and P'Arthit in another.." She declared.. 

"Why so..?" I and P'Prae asked.
"Oh P.. both I and P'Prae can read P'Kong in and out.. vice versa also.. so it won't be fun if we are in same team..." She explained..
"Then what about Arthit and Kong..?" P'Knot asked..
"Oh.. when we were young.. P'Arthit and P'Kong were also like that.. and very close.. so.." She said to which all the P's gave some kind of teasing looks to P'Arthit while P was feeling some kind of shy.. I could help but think why..? I wonder if I missed something..

Soon the game started.. P'Prae and I were practically competing in even giving the toughest phrases like "the noise of drunk cows", "Tarzan on the tallest tower", "The African Son-in-law", "high school drama" and so on.. we were having a lot of fun seeing the people who were acting...

The time passed by while playing the game.. P'Prae asked all the girls to stay with her.. because it was near and they were all too tired..P'Knot's house was the next closest.. he, P'Prem, P'Tutah, Oak and Wad were going to his house.. while Tew and P'Arthit were going to stay back.. 

Tew was already drunk and feeling sleepy.. so he went and slept in the other room.. P'Arthit wanted to accompany me clean the things.. I wasn't still feeling sleepy even after cleaning everything.. 

"Not feeling sleepy yet.?" P'Arthit asked as he sat down in the sofa beside me.. 
"No P.. I will try to sleep in a while.." I said.
"Sleep inside.. I will sleep here.." He said.
"No P.. you are too tall to fit in this sofa.. I fit here easily.. and I sleep here sometimes.. so you are sleeping inside.." I said.. 

"Shorty..." He teased me. I pouted and then glared at him.. he ruffled my hair as he chuckled.. 
"Okay.. don't give me that look.. I won't tease you like that.." He said still smiling.. we sat in silence looking into each other's eyes until I broke the eye contact and cleared my throat.. 

"Then.. I will go sleep.. try to sleep early.. we got to go to office tomorrow.." He said as he stood up..
"Good night P.." I wished him..
"Good night Moon.." He said and went inside.. 

I laid down on the sofa.. all the moments with P'Arthit started running in my head.. they felt warm like every.. I could feel my cheeks heating when I remembered the moment when he wiped the sauce while brushing my lips slightly with his thumb and also the way he starred into my eyes.. it was like he was looking straight into my heart and soul..

Oh Kong.. stop your stupid thoughts.. it is your P'Oon.. he might just be thinking you as a brother.. put a break to those unnecessary thoughts.. I scolded myself and smacked my own head before going back to sleep...

3rd Person POV

In the same house but in another room.. there was another person having same thoughts in his head..

You stupid.. just today you realized your feeling what was that staring contest you just did.. I would have even kissed him if he wouldn't have broken the eye contact.. Arthit.. relax.. you can't rush like this.. you need to be more sure of your own feelings.. and also he might be thinking of a you as a brother.. you need to make sure of things Arthit.. just get a grip on yourself you dumbo.. 

I don't know if he will look at me in a romantic way or not.. but I will always support him.. stay by him and protect him forever.

Hey everyone..! 

So how is the plot this far..?! I hope you all are enjoying it.. there is a lot more coming up.. stay tunned..! 

Please do vote and comment.. Thank you<3

Stay safe and stay happy..!

~Jaan