16

Prae's POV

I actually thought that.. Kong would be happy knowing that his mother has realized things and wants to spend time with him.. but bad luck.. even before I could talk to Kong.. A case came up and Kong's father was being blamed for something even I don't believe though I hate him from the bottom of my heart. 

I decided to make Kong one of the leads so that at least his father would understand how pure Kong is and accept him.. As soon as we entered the room.. this man who ever it is.. started acting as if everything is proved and Khun Suthilak was at fault and it was really pointing towards something wrong..

We sat down after a small face off with him, though it was just using words.., I feel like punching him already.. but I restrained myself and took the seat.. I made Kong sit in the center with me to his right.. and Arthit to his left and then Knot.

"So sir.. This is Detective Kongpob.. he also graduated from law enforcement.. so he would talk about the permissions we need to investigate since some of you have a problem with it.." I said.
"I would like to know why are you against the investigation.." Kong asked looking towards that person and the lawyer behind him with a cold face.

"Because it is a proven fact.. the patient died with a heart failure.. and Khun Suthilak hid this fact for the sake of reputation.." He said mockingly..
"Can I see the Autopsy reports.?" Kong asked. The lawyer came forward and gave the report.. All of us went through it.. It is true that the person died due to heart failure.

"But where is the time of death..? Don't all the reports have the date and time of death.. Why is it not there in this report.." Kong asked.. And that point hit them hard.. Everyone looked into the copy of reports they had.

"It was not required because we saw the patient loosing life.." The person replied.
"Sir.. before I ask you something.. can you tell me you name.?" Kong asked..
"My name is Charong.. and I am one of the board member" He replied
"So Khun.. You just said that you saw the patient loosing life.. but according to the information I have.. you weren't in the team of doctors that performed the surgery.." Kong said.. 

He is damn sharp and to the point.. everyone in the room gasped when this point was spoken out.
"And.. if you what said is true.. you must have seen it outside.. so he did make it out of the operation room.. Also.. if you saw him loosing his life..? Why weren't the doctors informed.. how could you let a patient die..?" Kong added.. Now everyone were glaring at him.

"I did not mean it like that.. I meant to say that.. I saw him after he died.." He corrected.
"Then it doesn't mean that it would be the time of death.." P'Arthit said coldly.. 
"We would like to finalize that this case would be proceeding to investigation.. and our doctor would come and re-do the autopsy.. does anyone have any problem.. then come find me.. I will make sure to give you the answers and seal your mouth from blabbering things.. Is it okay Khun Charong.?" Kong said with a stern voice but with a small smile.

"You mean to say I blabbered..?" Khun Charong shouted at Kong.. I was about to retort but stopped when I felt Kong's hand.. 
"I haven't pointed out at you.. I just asked you specifically because you were the one to oppose in front of me.. but if you think that I pointed at you saying that you were blabbering.. then it is your assumption.. only you can know the truth.. that to only till we complete our investigation." Kong replied with calm voice but with a smirk.. 

I was laughing internally looking at Khun Charong opening and closing his mouth..  I looked at P'Arthit and P'Knot were also smirking and trying to control themselves from laughing..

"Now that we are done.. and since no one else is opposing.. we will start our investigation full fledged from tomorrow.. we will also come with a doctor from our personal team to avoid internal gambling if any.. and we are also going to claim the body of the patient now itself.. No one is allowed to touch the body without one of our presence." Kong said..