29

Kong's POV

I kept thinking about everything that I did in the last 5days.. I have been giving false hope to someone.. Though he is a criminal and I have nothing to worry about or regret.. but still I wasn't feeling good with that thought.

I have been texting Luke everyday and kept asking for his where-abouts. He always kept telling me the truth everytime I ask. I even went out with him twice in the past four days. Once with Todd and once without Todd. 

The second time we even walked around a bit.. He did ask me why would I ask about his where-abouts.. to which I replied with a little shy smile which he took it as I was also a little interested in him. I put on a smile on my face forcefully though not showing it and went through with that moment. 

"Sing.. can we meet up today also.?" I got a text from Luke which pulled me out of thoughts. 
"Sure.. I don't mind.. where.?" I asked.
"The same restaurant at around 8 for dinner.. what say.?" He asked.
"Hm.. okay.. I will be there." I said.
"I have something important to say. I feel like sharing it with you.. I hope you come in time." He said.
"Surely will be there." I replied. 

It was already around 6 and the restaurant was at least about 45minutes far. I rang up Todd and told about the plan we made. After that I got ready.. I wore something simple.. a shirt which was there and a relatable pant under it. I undone the top two bottons and wore a necklace. I already had my earring on and also a ring which suited the dress so I just let them be. 

"Sir.. Khun Luke asked us to bring you to the upper floor." The girl at the door said as she saw me entering. The upper area was like an open place and I bet it would be amazing under the moonlight as it was maintained very well. I followed the girl as she guided me. 

There Luke was waiting for me. The place was decorated.. it felt romanctic. Wait ROMANTIC..?!! Please Please.. he should not ask me out please God..! I kept praying as I walked towards him.
"Oh Sing.. you are here.." He said as he got up and pulled out the chair for me.
"Luke.. wh.. what is all these.?" I asked.
"I am in a happy mode Sing.. so I wanted to celebrate with you." He said. Will it be wrong if I feel guilty..? 

"So.. what is that you want to tell me about.? I asked as we both sat down. He dismissed the waiter after she served the wine and placed the dishes. 
"I can't tell you in detail.. you know right.. work rules.. but the thing is Sir has completed a very big deal.. it will close day after tomorrow.. After that my position in the gang will also go up.. And after they complete the deal there will be a small party also." He said. 
"Really.. Congratulations Luke.. Will you become the head?" I asked as it was his goal to become the head from the guards. 

"I am not sure.. but it will either be head or second in command." He replied.
"Congratulations.. I am very happy Luke.." I tried to sound as genuine as I could.

We started having our food. He was telling a little about the deal and where the party would be held along with some security details they were planning to take. When we were done.. he insisted to walk me to my home. 

"It is really nice to walk under the moon.. I never thought I would have these moments in life." He said genuinely. It is all fake.. I am just using you.. I thought in my mind. But still I hummed in response. 

"So.. here we are." I said as we reached my place. 
"Good night and take care." He said.
"Let me know when you reach your place." I said. He nodded in respons. "Good night." I said and turned around. 

"Sing.." He called me. I stopped and turned around.
"Will you come to the party.?" He asked. 
"Am I allowed to.?" I asked.
"Practically 'No'.. but I can make arrangements for you to sneak in as a waiter.. and then you can just enjoy.. I can spend time with you in between." He suggested.
"But I would be alone when you will be busy." I said.