32

Kong's POV

Next day.. I went to the meeting place early.. Everyone were already gathered.. I explained them the whole plan.. I told them what we will be doing if Luke follows the plan and also what will happened if he doesn't. I am sure that is not needed but still had to tell them. To be frank.. P'Luke itself suggested this other idea so I did not have to brainstorm for another idea. 

Chet and Chaisai have took their positions while Klahan has taken over the cctv control. We managed to get the isolated area for us.. In fact.. we reserved the whole floor so that we won't get into trouble.. To be frank I did not want to risk innocent people so I made this arrangement.. 

Everything was going on as we planned.. In the very first team.. one men of P'Luke came.. He actually fainted.. but was good enough.. followed by that.. a team of 9 or 10 kept coming.. After around 4 set.. exactly 8 members came and one of them was P'Luke's man.. I signalled others to let them take us over. 

When we took a hit on the head.. though we weren't unconcious.. we acted like that.. I kept on sensing all the things.. first thing they did was to tie our hands. When we were made to sit in the car, P'Luke's men sat beside me and Todd.. the others were put behind. I loosened up the rope they tied and also helped Todd to loosen up. 

We stayed unconcious for the next 20minutes after we were pulled out of the car. We were all lying in the floor for sure.. I opened just an half eye and tried to notice things. 
"Here are the people who you asked for Luke." I heard a voice. 
"Thank you.. I will be indebted to you." I heard P'Luke's reply. 
"Who is the one who played you.?" The same voice asked again.. 
"It is him.." I heard P'Luke's voice after a little silence. I could sense that he was pointing at me as I could feel his presence. 

"Hm.. not bad.. in fact.. he looks good." I heard the voice. 
"Let him wake up.." P'Luke said. I waited for few more minutes and then started moving as I made some sounds holding my head acting as if I was hurt. Even Todd and others were getting up. 

"Lu.. Luke.." I called as I opened my eyes and saw in his direction. He smirked at my direction.. Todd and others also got up.. but the gang members were holding them. 
"Yes.. it is me my dear Sing.." He said as he walked towards me.. 
"How about wrecking him before killing.?" The leader of venom gang asked as he looked with lust filled eyes.. 

"Luke.. what are you doing luke..?" I asked as I held his hand desperately.. 
"What am I doing..?! Did you think about it before using me..?" He exclaimed.
"I am sorry Luke.. but... but.. I really started l.. li.liking you." I said showing then how scared I felt. P'Luke.. laughed at me. 
"He wants to wreck it seems..? Do you wanna.?" He asked looking at me. Everybody was thinking that he was scaring me.. until I smirked back.

"Very much wanna wreck.. but in a different way.. wanna help me.?" I asked him. 
"Sure sweets.." P'Luke said and we took out our guns. The first thing we did was to shoot the leader to death when other men were taken down by the others.

"Second Gang eliminated." P'Luke said as we were done with it.. I put my guns inside.. 
"Now.. only some smaller once are left.. They should be done.. easily.." Todd said.
"Let us do that in a relaxed way.. we have 8 more right.. let us deal with one per week." I said.
"You are really great Singto... Thank you for at least giving that break." Kiet said. 
"Kiet.. you are in a Mafia team.. act like one." Chet said sternly...

"I am new to this part.. I am feeling exhausted.. so let us take it slow from here.. for now.. let us go back.. We need to update Decha right." I said. With that we made our way back before the cops would get a glimpse about what happened here.

After reporting to Decha.. I even told him that from here we would take it slow.. like one team per week to which he was okay with. Tomorrow.. I informed them that they could rest and also said that we would meet and decide on the next team On our way back.. P'Luke was also walking towards the direction of my appartment.