18

Prae's POV

All of us sat down in the meeting room.. we went through all the call history of every person in the higher position.. and also got the call log of those we felt were suspicious.. 

"We did not get any thing worth to suspect form Khun Suthilak or the other doctors who performed the surgery." Tew said. 
"Not much from CCTV cameras too.. No suspicious person entered or wandered around the hospital.. or the floor where that person was.." P'Knot said.

"Why does this thing always come to a dead end how much ever we check.." Oak exclaimed.
"This is not a dead end." P'Arthit said.
"Khab.. from this blood test report.. it is clear that the patient hasn't died because of surgery failure.. he was given higher doses of expired medication.. they did not work leading to his death." Kong explained.

"So that means.. Khun Suthilak is innocent.." Wad said.
"Most probably.. but there is surely something extremely wrong going on in the hospital." I said.. 
"What can it be..?" P'Prem asked.
"As for now.. the only possible was is bringing down Khun Suthilak. I don't see any other reasons.." Em said.

"Have you all checked for connections between the patient and any of the people involved.?" Kong asked.
"We checked everything.. but there isn't any.." May said.
"Then it is surely not something to get a revenge from that patient." Maprang said.
"Have you checked the background of that patient..? Does it give any lead.?" P'Arthit asked.
"No.. his background is very clear.. and he works really hard and is sincere." P'Tutah said.

"Okay.. all we can do is.. wait for a while.. Boom and Fang would be here with the reports anytime.. only than can we think about further steps.." I said.. 

All of us relaxed for the next 15minutes until they came.. The moment I saw Fang walking with her doctor coat on made my heart beat faster.. Though I have been attracted to girls.. I have never found the one.. The way she gave a smile to me just made me feel the butterflies for the first time ever.. The first thing she did was to go and hug Kong as soon as she spotted him.. 

"P'Prae.. there is a lot you all need to know.. " Boom said.. I nodded my head.
"Guys.. let us start.. they have something important.." I said.. Everyone of us sat down again.. Fang was sitting beside Kong this time.. 

"First let me give you the autopsy report.." Boom said.. Fang gave us all a copy of the report.. 
"The patient died because of heart failure.. but it was not a natural one.." Boom said.. 
"What does that mean..?" P'Bright asked.
"His surgery is actually successful.. but not getting the follow up medication led to the failure of the heart.." Boom explained..

"And not only that.. the patient died a couple of days after surgery.. " Fang said.. Her voice for the first time gave me unknow jitters inside me.. but I was fast to push things aside as we were solving a case.
"There is also another thing you all need to know.." Boom said getting our attention from the report.

"What is it..?" Kong asked.
"Some of the medicines you gave me are fake.." She said.. It was really shocking.. 
"Are you sure..?" I asked.. If it is true that means there is a really huge scandal going on in the hospital..

"Khab.. there are fake medicines.." She said again.
"Also.. P.. from the pictures you sent us.. of the medicines and boxes.. some of them are expired.." Fang added.
"There is really something big going on.." P'Tutah said.

"First.. it is proven that these reports are fake.. that means.. we need to get the person who gave this report.." P'Arthit said.
"Then.. I, P'Arthit, P'Knot and P'Prem will go to the hospital and get the person who gave the Autopsy report and also get the doctor incharge of checking the medications.." I said.. 
"Prae.. we need to take Kong and Boom also.." P'Arthit said.. I looked at him..