13

Arthit's POV

"We know eachother.?" I was shocked.. trying hard to recollect them.. I wasn't able to remember things very much..
"We have known eachother.. we stayed in the same neighborhood till you shifted when you were 12yrs old.." Fang said. Okay.. that was right.. I remember having friends and memories.. I remember playing with a boy then.. 

"P'Oon.." Kong called me hesitantly.. It immediately struck me.. it was him.. 
"Kong.. Kong. you are Moon.." I said excitedly as I stood up.. It was him.. he was the one only was to call me Oon. It was him who gave me that name.. Fang moved aside as Kong stood up.. I immediately hugged him.. 

"I am sorry I did not recognize you.. I am really sorry.." I apologized as I hugged him tight.. 
"It's okay P.. you were also not in your best terms.. I can understand." He said. I asked Fang to come.. I hugged both of them. 
"Okay.. care to tell us something..?" Everyone said at a time.. Three of us broke the hug.. and sat down.. 

"We lived in the same colony when we were young.. " Kong said. I told them excitedly about all the memories I remembered.. to be frank Kong though he was younger remembered a few more.. but I was glad that I remembered all the special moments I shared with Kong..

"Kong.. did you recognize P'Arthit before itself.?" Em asked when we were done telling them the story of ours.

"I recognized him the second I saw him." Kong replied.. Okay.. now I feel really bad for not recognizing.. 
"Then why did you not confront him.?" Knot asked the question which came into my mind.
"I was about to but he practically acted cold and did not show any signs of remembering so I just thought he might have forgot or something." He replied.

"Kong.. I am really sorry na.. if only I knew I wouldn't have put you into that animal case.. I actually wanted you to go to other division.. so I planned on putting into such cases.. but the day when you spoke about love when the case was solved.. I felt bad and then everyone kind of knocked sense into me.. but I truly don't want to do that anymore... and I really treat to as my family.. " I explained.

"Wait.. you put him into the animal case to make him freak out or something like that so he will leave.?" Fang asked and laughed along with Praepailin.
"Why are you both laughing..?" I asked curiously.
"If you give such cases he would have stuck to you more.. he is an animal lover.. "Praepailin said.. I gave a sheepish smile.

"Okay.. first.. you all can call me P'Prae like Kong.. and Captain Arthit and you all.. call me Prae please when we are off duty.." Praepailin said pointing at our Nongs first and then at me and my friends. 
"Then please call us P.." I said as I smiled at her.. 

"Okay.. now let me show you guys how much of an animal lover he is.." Prae said. Kong's eyes immediately widened.. 
"P..!" He exclaimed and tried to stop Prae.. 
"Fang.. show them this video.. " She said and held Kong tightly.. while Fang opened the video. We all started watching the video.. 

My heart was beating fast looking at him like this.. Aw.. he is damn cute.. that smile.. they way he laughs heartfully.. When I saw him kiss the parrot.. I felt like doing the same.. Wait.. what..? Did I just think of kissing him.. Stop it Arthit.. what the hell is wrong with you.. I scolded myself internally while enjoying the video.. 

After that we sat down at started talking about random things.. slowly Fang dozed off on Kong's shoulder.. 

"Put her on the bed Kong.. she cried a lot today.." Prae said. She held Fang and then Kong got up.. He picked her up in bridal style and then Prae wrapped Fang's hands around Kong's neck.