Author's Note

Hey everyone..! I hope you are all doing good..  I have come up with a new plot.. other than this.. there are a few more.. but they would take time.. Keeping them aside.. please let me know about you view for this plot..

Kong and Arthit have known eachother since they were kids.. though they were 5 years apart.. they always used to play together like friends but when Kong was 7 years old Arthit and his parents have shifted.. This made both of them sad.. The passing time bought many changes in both of them.. Arthit forgot about his little friend as he made new friends and a new life.. even Kong did have friends and new life but he never forgot Arthit.. At one point.. both of them underwent a biggest storm in their life changing them.. Arthit became cold and close person.. only his team knew about him.. while Kong who was lively, cheerful and outgoing person became silent and a man with few words unless it is related to work..What will happen if the next time they meet Kongpob will be a detective while Arthit is his captain. They were in the same team.. but Arthit did not what to invite Kongpob into his team because he did not want new people.. He had his own team but he was forced to accept him.

Please let me now how this plot is.. There won't be much of a mature content.. but I promise that there will be a lotzz of love between them.. and their friends also.. Do let me know your views.. whether you want me to publish a story with this plot or not..!

Thank you..! 
And stay safe..!

~Jaan