17

Kong's POV

I woke up with my alarm.. after turning it off.. I looked at P'Arthit who was still sleeping beside me.. I took my time to stare at his features.. I blushed as I remembered how I slept holding P'Arthit the last night.. After a few minutes.. I slowly got up and freshened up.. I even took my bath while P'Arthit was still sleeping..

"P.. P'Oon." I called for him. He stirred a little but slept again.. I went near his ear and called him again.. I stayed like that and blew his ear.. he was startled and immediately pulled me on to the bed and turned our positions such that I was below him.. I was too shocked to react.. both of us were lost in each other's eyes... until we heard P'Prae's voice.

"Kong.. P'Arthit.. are you both up..?" She asked as she knocked the door..
"Khab P.. We are up.. I am coming out in a minute.." I replied.. I was about to get up but P'Arthit held me in that position.. I could feel my my cheeks getting heated under his stare.. 

"P.. lemme go.. " I whispered.. He moved closer to me.. my heartbeat was rising with the closeness.. 
"Never ever do that if you don't want me to.." He whispered in my ear.. I was waiting for him to complete the sentence..  I was about to turn when he started tickling me.. 

"P.. P.. haha.. P.. stop na.. haha.. P.." I tried to stop him.. After a good minute he let me go.. 
"Next time.. if you don't want me to do this.. don't blow near my ear.. you know it is sensitive to me right.." He said.. though I can feel that this was not what he wanted to do.. I accepted and ran out of the room.. 

I was preparing our breakfast.. when P'Prae came out and started helping me.. soon P'Arthit and Fang also came out already to have breakfast and leave to the office.. Fang was also going to come with us while Boom said that she would meet us directly at our office.. 

P'Prae also reserved a lab where Boom and Fang can work till the case is running with all the equipment which will be needed.. After reaching the office.. I explained Boom about everything and asked her to make all the test.. while P'Prae and P'Arthit were explaining things to others.. 

After I was done telling the things and warning them.. both of them went towards the lab while I joined the other.. 

"The reports will take time to come.. what else can we do till then.?" Em asked.. 
"All the reviews we got about both of them are clean.. there is a dead end here till we get the reports.." May said..
"Not necessary.." I said.. 
"What do you have in your mind.." P'Prae asked me..

"P.. let me ask you this question thinking that Khun Suthilak is innocent.. what will Khun Charong get if Khun Suthilak is blamed for this case.." I asked.. 
"Khun Charong is the next talented doctor after Khun Suthilak and also a candidate eligible for the director position.." May said..
"Then what will he get if Khun Suthilak is removed.?" I asked again.

"POWER" All of them said at the same time.
"But Kong.. why after these many years..?" P'Knot asked.
"Even I am not that sure P.. even I have the same doubt.. " I said.
"We can get the answer.. if we make a complete background check on Khun Charong.. his bank details.. everything.." P'Prem said.

"That's great.. Prem, Bright, Oak and Maprang.. get all the details about Khun Charong in the past 5yrs.. bank statements.. call records.. Also check for any suspicious things." P'Arthit ordered... The stood up and went..

"But what if Khun Suthilak is at fault..?" Em asked..
"Then there must be some reason for him to do it.." Tew said.
"It can also be other doctors who did the surgery right.." P'Knot said..
"We have one way to check this possibility.. we need to check if there is some relation between the doctors and the patients.. also check their call records to see if they were pulled into this case.." I said.