23

Kong's POV

The days became more happier for me.. I had everyone now.. Ma, Fang, P'Prae, P'Arthit.. other P's and friends.. every day was more fun.. at this point.. I was sure that I forgave P'Nat and Stud completely and if at all in future I see them.. I am sure to give them a smile and blessings without hesitation. 

Three days have passed since the day Ma chose us and has been staying with us.. Things have been going well with us. Today.. P'Arthit took a leave suddenly without any prior information.. I was upset that he did not even leave me message.. but more than that I was worried for him.. irrespective of my worry I still worked on the report work.

It was only when P'Knot told me that his parents came to visit him that I calmed down.. Em must have noticed my feelings towards P'Arthit as he was giving me a teasing smiled from beside me.. After a while only the two of us went to the café to have some drinks.. We sat down at our regular table as we started drinking it.

"Why don't you tell about your feelings to P'Arthit.?" Em asked me.
"I am scared that he sees me a younger brother or so." I whispered my insecurity which was deep inside me.
"You will not know until you try." He said.
"Says the one who has been holding back from confessing." I teased him.
"Hey.. I will ask her out for sure.. and let me challenge you.. I will ask her out the next second you tell your feelings to P'Arthit.. don't underestimate me." He said. I just raised my eyebrow.

"I am sorry.. even I am feeling scared that she just sees me as a friend. I don't want to loose this bond we are having.." He said after he sighed.. 
"Em.. give it a try.. trust me.." I said because I was pretty sure that May was also attracted to Em.
"We will see.. and if you want me to do it fast.. then tell your feelings to P'Arthit." He said with a smug smile.

"I swear I will tell P'Arthit sooner or later." I said as I looked into Em's eyes.
"What do you want to tell me.?" I heard P'Arthit asking which made me freeze. I looked at Em.. he had wide eyes and was staring behind me.. I turned around to see P'Arthit standing there.

"P.. when did you come..?" I asked him.
"Oh.. when you were swearing that you will tell me something." He said. 'Thank God he hasn't listened anything.'  
"So what is that.?" He asked me.
"No.. Nothing much P.. Ah.. P.. P'Knot said that your parents came.. then why are you here.?" I asked him hoping to change the topic. 
"Oh right.. I forgot.. Kong.. come with me.. my parents want to meet you." P'Arthit said excitedly as he started dragging me out even before I could reply.. Why do their parents what to meet me..??!!!

"Em.. pay for mine also.." I said as I was being pulled out.
"Okay.. Enjoy." He said teasingly. I sat down in P'Arthit's car after collecting my things from the desk.. He drove towards his home.. It would be the first time I would be stepping into his home.. it was always him who came and stayed over at my home.. I was feeling happy and also nervous.. I did not understand how to react to P'Arthit's parents.

Arthit's POV

I was feeling very happy as I drove towards my home.. I could not help but think about the conversation I had with my parents in the morning.

**Flashback**

I was getting ready to go to office when I heard my doorbell.. I was shocked to see my Ma and Pa at the door.. sure.. it was me who asked them to come but I haven't expected to come immediately.. I hugged both of them before letting them in.. 

I rang up Knot and told about their arrival and also informed that I won't be coming to the office. Soon my parents freshened up and I prepared them some simple breakfast... We spoke about each other's well being and my previous cases..