7

**Double Update** 
Here is the other chapter I promised for..! I hope you all will be satisfied with this..!

Kong's POV

We were now sure that he is the one.. He stopped in front of the factory.. we have already alerted Tew and others about his arrival and stopped far away so that he won't be able to see us.. we slowly walked into the factory.
"Tew.. what is the status inside.?" I asked him.
"He is searching for his men.. I guess he doubts something.. so he has taken out his gun already." Tew told.. 
"Should we come inside.?" Em asked. 
"No.. wait.. I guess he is coming out." Wad responded. 

"Let us hide behind the fence." I said. Both me and Em rushed and hid behind the fence on either side of his vehicle. 
"Kong, Em.. he coming out.. may be he already got a hunch.. you both got to stop him.. we are behind." P'Knot said. 
"Khab P.." We replied.
"Em.. be alert and let me try stopping him.." I said. I put my gun behind and took a alcohol bottle which was there beside me.. I walked forward like I got a little drunk.. That was when he came out.. 

"Who are you and what are you doing here..?" He asked me.
"I.. am.. a.. human. Don't.. you.. know.. that.." I said with a few hic ups in between. "And.. I.. am.. drinking.. here." I added. 
"What a drunkard..?!" He said with complete irritation. 

"Kong.. is that you..?" I heard a girls voice.. It was Boom.. shit.. and she is too close to that culprit. 
"Kong.. it is really you.. but you have high alcohol tolerance..? What made you get so drunk.?" She said as she walked towards me from beside him.. He immediately pulled her and held a gun to her head. She screamed because of fear.. 
"Let me go.. Kong.. help me." She shouted for me. Em was about to attack him from behind but the culprit felt him.. and made Em to drop him gun down..

"Relax.. let her go.. she is innocent.." I tried to calm him down.. 
"Let me go.. only then will I leave her." He said. 
"Okay.. you can go.. but leave her." I replied.

"Kong.. don't trust him.. criminals use it as a key.. he won't leave her." Tew said. I knew that but what should I do.. I can't let him nor make him stay.. I was thinking of ways..
"Make Noise" I whispered as I looked around a little. 

"Move behind.." The culprit shouted.. that was when Tew made some noise because of which he looked towards it.. 
"BOOM DUCK.." I shouted and threw the bottle I was holding.. Boom managed to duck and the bottle hit the culprits forehead making him to fall down.. Boom rushed to me while Em held him on ground.. Tew and others also came and held him.. 

"Boom.. you are fine right..? What the hell are you doing here at this time alone." I shouted at her. 
"You are here.. you are really here." She said and hugged me as she sobbed. 

"I WILL KILL YOU.." The culprit shouted.. I looked at the direction.. he shot the bullet.. I pushed Boom away and the bullet passed through my shoulder.. it did not hit me completely.. P'Knot immediately has hit him and took away the Gun.. I looked at Boom.. she was still on ground.. 

"Boom.. you are fine right..?" I asked as I helped her get up.. she had some scratches.. she held me tightly.. 
"It's okay.. it's okay.. he won't harm us anymore." I assured her.
"Kong.. let us go back to the office.. and bring her also.. she needs to give her statement.. she is a victim.." Em said. I looked at Boom.. 
"Boom.." I called her.
"I will come.. but you will be there right.?" She asked me. I nodded my head. 

P'Knot informed about the incident to captain.. they asked us to come to the office. No one has noticed that I was hurt yet.. 
"Ma'am.. please get in the car.. you will have to come to the office." Em said. 
"No.. I will come with Kong." She said.. Em looked at me with concerned eyes. I nodded my head assuring him that it was okay.
"Get the bike... I will go in the car with her." I said as I gave the keys to Em. He and Tew came on the bike while I, Boom, Wad and P'Knot went in one car and the others in another car along with the culprit. 

Boom hugged me as soon as we sat down in the car.. she held my hand tightly with the fear of me leaving her. 
"Your girlfriend.?" P'Knot asked.
"No P.. " I said. He looked at me.. 
"He is my best friend.. he left without a word more than a year ago.. this is the first time I am seeing him after that." Boom said with anger in her voice.