37

3rd Person POV

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE..? WHO ALLOWED YOU TO COME HERE.?" Fang shouted at Mr.Suthilak. 
"Fang.. Calm down.. let us sit first then we will talk." Kong tried to calm her down.
"No P.. he should not be here." She said with a very loud voice filled with anger and hurt.
"Listen to me little girl.. I know he hurt you.. but just listen to what he says.. and the choice will be yours.. he won't be here if you don't want.. you trust your P right.?" Kong asked slowly cupping her face. 

Fang seemed hesitant but she nodded her head in approaval looking at her brother. 
"I am accepting only because you asked me P.. otherwise I wouldn't even prefer to be in his suroundings also." She said and then helped Kong to sit down. 
"Guys.. let us arrange the things in the garden.. we can sir peacefully and eat.. I bet Kong looks after the garden pretty well." Arthit's mother said making everyone leave except for Kong, Fang, Mr. and Mrs. Suthilak. 

"P'Arthit.. P'Prae stay." Kong said.
"Kong.. it is your family matter." Prae tried to deny.
"You are a part of family P.. don't ever forget that.." Kong reasoned out making her agree to stay back. 
"Mr.Suthilak.. I will remind you again.. if Fang denies accepting you.. so will I.. And I want you away from her if she doesn't like it." Kong warned. Prae and Mrs. Suthilak were sitting to the other side of Fang while Mr.Suthilak was opposite to them.

"I will never hurt you or pressure you again.. I will accept anything but I will try to earn your acceptance." Mr. Suthialk said. Kong, Arthit and Prae nodded their heads. Fang held onto Kong's hand and leaned lightly on Kong's shoulder. 
"I am here to stand with you.. I will be with you whatever decision you take... so follow your heart little girl." Kong said with a low and assuring voice to his sister. 

"Fang.. I am really sorry for everything I did to you.. I am sorry for hit.. hitting you.. I am sorry for forcing you.. I am sorry for pushing you away and I am really sorry for not being a good father whom you could have looked up for.. I am really sorry... please give me a chance to be your father again.. I will always respect your choices.. I will always be there to support you in everything you do.. Please.. Please forgive me.." He pleaded going on to his knees. 

Everyone were shocked. They haven't expected Mr.Suthilak to go on his knees. Fang looked at Kong with tears in her eyes. Kong just gave her a smile assuring her that he will be with her no matter what. Fang wiped her tears away before she spoke.
"As much as I want to push you away and hurt you the way you hurt me and P.. I can feel that you really regret everything you did. I won't push you away.. but I hope you are here.. that means that you have accepted our choices because we aren't going to change our preferences just because you have kneeled and asked for forgiveness." Fang said.

"I won't.. I accept you for how ever you are. I will respect every choice and preference of yours.." Mr. Suthilak said confidently with a little hope in his eyes.
"Fine.. I forgive you.. but you are in probation for a while.. I will only accept you back until I am sure that you have really changed." Fang said. 
"Thank you.. Thank you so much." Mr. Suthilak said with a smile.

By the time they were done with their talk.. Mr. and Mrs. Rojnapath have explained everything to others also. When they came out.. no one asked anything.. they were busy eating and teasing eachother. Everyone were sure to accept Mr. Suthilak if Fang and Kong would accept. 

"So guys... since everyone is here.. I want to announce something." Knot said.
"What is it..? Can't it wait till we eat.?" Bright said.
"Always about food.." Tutah said and smacked Bright's head.
"Hey.. you can't blame me.. The food is really tasty.. Both Aunties.. uncle.. Nong Fang and Nong Prae everyone gave their best." Bright replied.
"We will cook more if you want.. P'Knot please tell us what it is..?" Prae asked.