6

Arthit's POV

Tew asked us for a meeting.. they have come up with a plan and he said that they will need a few more for it.. I agreed to join the meeting so that I can know more about Kongpob. Em, Tew and Kongpob joined us after they had they lunch. 

"Start explaining.." I said as they sat down.
"On the first day we went to pet shop.. from where most of the pets went missing.. we came to know that the police did not find any suspecting vehicles going out of the city in which the pets can be taken.. so we followed Kong's suggestion.. we searched for abandoned areas inside the city.. also.. we went to various shops.. because they will surely need pet food in large amount.. from the leads we got.. we traced the person behind it and also the place where all the pets are." Tew said. 

Okay.. he is impressive.. followed by Tew.. Em explained how they found a shop.. and then through the tattoo.. how they rounded of the suspect. Then Tew told about how they found out the place and what they heard. 

"Okay.. you have a suspect but not sure.. you have the place.. we can save the pets and get the people there.. but what about the boss.. the main one.. how do you plan to catch him.?" Knot asked. 
"Kong came up with a plan." Em and Tew said together.. 
"Okay.. Kongpob.. explain your plan." I said strictly to see whether he will get nervous with it or not.. but he just nodded his head.

"From the shopkeeper.. we came to know that the person has ordered the food.. and he is going to collect it today.. most probably at around 8 like every other time.. and he will sure collect because we even heard the goons saying that they will have to feed them before sacrificing.." Kong said.
"Yes.. so what will you do with that.?" I asked him. Knot gave me a glare for using a cold tone.. but I just shrugged it of.

"Our first goal should be to save the pets.. so.. when the person comes to take the food.. one team will follow him.. while the other team will save the pets before this person reaches.. there are a total of 6 goons there.. and no security.. no cameras.. so it won't be tough to get inside without them noticing.. the first team.. which would follow the person who collects food.. will see if it is that person or not.. if it is not him.. we can wait there at the factory.. because he will have to show up if at all he was going to sacrifice them today.. The main thing is we need to keep it really secretive about this so that he won't get alerted and run away." He said.

"How sure are you that we can get inside without getting noticed.?" I asked him.
"100% because we did go inside and also came back without getting noticed." He replied looking straight into my eyes. Shit.. I lost it then and there.. I could not come up with any other thing.. and his idea was also good enough. 

"There is one more thing.. we can alert the police in the outskirts about it also." He added. 
"How many do you think will be needed.?" Knot asked him.
"P.. I don't know about your skills and your plus points.. so it is better for you all to decided." He said.
"Right.. I forgot you just joined 2days back.. Tew, Em what do you both think.?" Knot said. 

"I and Kong can follow the man P.. and as far as rescuing them.. I guess.. Tew, P'Prem, P'Bright, Wad and you will do.. we can let May and Maprang to assist the pets and take them away after being recued.." Em said.
"Okay.. then we will get ready for it.. when will we go there.?" Prem asked.
"We can meet by 6:30 - 7:00 in the evening.. 1 and half hour should be enough to save the pets and get ready to trap the person. According to them.. they are going to sacrifice them around 9." Kong said.
"Okay.. then I, Oak and Tutah will be around at your call." I said and got up..

"Be cautious and careful.. you can go now and get ready for the evening.." I added and then walked out.. I saw Kong smile before leaving.. and that smile made me feel thing which I thought will never be able to feel it again.. I and Tutah worked on some reports while the others left.

Kong's POV

After the meeting was done.. I went back to my home after deciding to meet Em near the café at 6 in the evening. Tew was going to go with P'Knot and others.. and it is good that one of us is going because we three have physically gone and seen the place.