20

Kong's POV

We have discussed our plan and we were going to implement it tomorrow.. we asked Khun Suthilak to call for a meeting tomorrow for them to discuss something when I, P'Arthit and P'Prae would enter.. We will keep asking some questions to Khun Suthilak so that he can reveal about the presence of the camera..

I was glad that P'Arthit chose to stay at our home.. because I was feeling a little nervous and tensed.. I have been involved in one case.. but it was not a high standard one.. if we make one single mistake in this case.. it would lead to a greater loss and even our chances of catching the culprit will be lost..

Next day came sooner than I thought.. The first thing I saw as I opened my eyes was P'Arthit's face.. he was looking really cute while sleeping.. No one will believe that he is the most dangerous captain of the top branch in our field.. 

It was around 7 in the morning.. so I decided to join P'Prae and do some basic workouts before getting ready and wake up P'Arthit.. by the time we were done with out workouts.. P'Prae has given me all the precautions I need to take.. I felt like a kid who was being warned about being careful by a mother.. 

I freshened up before waking up P'Arthit.. but he kept asking me for 5min.. He always hated to wake up early..
"P.. it is almost 10... we need to leave.." I shouted though it was around 8:30.. He immediately got up and rushed to freshen up.. he did not even check the time.. I could only chuckle looking at him.

"P.. it is 8:30 only.. I kept a pair of your dress outside.. I am going to make breakfast.." I said after I knocked the washroom door.
"Kong.. you fooled me..!" He screamed.. I laughed before speaking.
"You weren't waking up.. so I had to.. now freshen up slowly.." I said and left to the kitchen still smiling at my imagination of whining P'Arthit..

"What's making you smile so much..?" I got out my trance listening to P'Prae.. 
"Nothing.. just made some mischief.." I replied.. 
"Did you fool P'Arthit..?" She asked me.. I have been doing this every time he stays here.. and he falls for it every time.. 
"Yes.." I replied.. both of us laughed..

"Both of you are making fun of me ah..?" We stopped laughing when we heard P'Arthit's voice.
"No.. no.. we wouldn't dare to.." I replied with a teasing voice.. 
"Kong.. I swear one day you will give me a heart attack with this trick and trust me.. I will haunt you forever then.." He said with a pout and a glare to which we just laughed again.. 
"Then wake up when I wake you up for the first time.." I said and shrugged.. 

P'Prae went to wake up Fang when we were almost done in preparing the breakfast.. by the time I and P'Arthit were done with plating the food.. Fang came out and joined us.. She went on and on about being careful.. Even P'Arthit kept on asking me to be alert and safe.. but when he was saying them.. I felt something new.. unlike the motherly feeling I felt from P'Prae this was different.

It was around 10 that we went to the office.. everyone of us gathered there before going towards the hospital after receiving a message from Khun Suthilak about starting the meeting. He has already given us permission to enter that floor and the ICU.. Oak, Maprang, P'Bright and P'Tutah were going to arrange some more cameras and then monitor it from another place while Tew, Em, Wad, May, P'Knot and P'Prem were going to stay hidden in the same floor.. and keep an eye.

We split up at the entrance.. I, P'Arthit and P'Prae walked to the meeting room. P'Prae knocked the door asking for permission to get inside.. 

"We are sorry to disturb.. but is it possible for all of you to answer our few questions.. if not.. we will have to ask you all to come to our office for interrogation.." P'Prae said. 
"It won't be a problem.. we were having a generic meeting.. please sit down.." Khun Suthilak said.
"Thank you.." We said before sitting down.
"What do you want to ask us about.?" Khun Charong asked us..