40

Kong's POV

"P'NAT" "STUD" "JOSS" "P'LUKE" names were heard at the same time. I was able to understand why they called P'Nat and Stud's name.. but why were P'Luke and Joss calling eachother..?

"Joss.. you know P'Luke.?" I asked him. 
"I.. I.. I.. " Joss was shuttering like hell while staring blankly at P'Luke. 
"P.. you know eachother.?" I Asked P'Luke.. but he played deaf.. but I was shocked when P'Luke went and hugged Joss. Everyone of us were confused.

"What are they doing here.?" Boom asked me pointing at P'Nat and Stud. 
"I forgave them.. so why don't we just make up.?" I asked her. Boom, Lee and Bayo looked at me with wide eyes. "We will talk later.. first let us look into Joss and P'Luke." I said.

"How are you bunny.?" P'Luke asked Joss who was still looking at him with blank face. 
"DON'T YOU DARE CALL ME THAT KHUN LUKE.. HOW DARE YOU CALL ME LIKE THAT AS IF NOTHING HAPPENED AFTER DISAPPEARING ON ME FOR NEARLY 2 YEARS." Joss shouted pushing P'Luke away. I immediately went and held Joss.

"Shh Joss.. please relax na." I pleaded him. He took a few deep breaths before relaxing and hugging me slowly.
"Now will you tell me what happened and how you both bet.?" I asked to which Joss nodded his head. "P'Luke.. come.. sit down let us talk." I said making them sit beside eachother and then the rest of us took our seats. I was glad that P'Oon made sure that P'Nat and Stud would be seated and not feel awkward.

"So.. start from where you both met." I and P'Prae said at the same time.
"We met at the Gym. At first we liked eachothers company because both of us were into heavy exercises and building our body. We became eachother's partners." Joss said. 
"Day by day.. we starting getting close and then we hanged around outside also for a few days before I asked him to be my boyfriend. Exactly the next day I was sent to the secret mission." P'Luke said.

"What mission.?" Joss asked.
"I am a detective Bunny.. and there was a secret mission against a biggest mafia leader. The team I went with was found and everyone were killed." P'Luke said.
"Joss.. P'Luke is the one I told you about whom I met during my mission. He was struck there all alone and kept waiting for a chance to complete his mission." I explained.

"I am sorry bunny.. I wasn't allowed to tell you anything for your safety. I could not risk you.. I really loved you." P'Luke said holding Joss's hands.
"Follow your heart Joss.. and trust me, you won't regret giving him a chance." I assured him. 
"Please forgive me." P'Luke pleaded.

"P.. next please give me a heads-up.. you don't know how devasted I was.. you left and within few weeks.. even Kong left.. I felt like hell P.. Trust me.. this is the last chance I am giving cause I really loved you and have been loving you." Joss said. 
"Thank you.. thank you so much bunny." P'Luke said hugging Joss tightly.

"Finally.. He won't keep complaining about being single." P'Prae teased making us laugh.
"Now that they are done.. Kong tell me why are they both here?" Boom asked again pointing at P'Nat and Stud. 

"Okay.. Before I answer that.. P'Nat.. Stud.. You wanted to know the reason right.. Here.. meet him.. his name is Arthit Rojnapath.. our captain, my lover and my P'Oon. His love is the reason I could forgive you because.. He completed me.. he showed me that moving and embrassing the future is better than holding onto someone who hurt us. He gave me his heart which was once broken without thinking twice to look after. His love.. his trust and he is the only reason why I let go of the anger I had against you both. Because I wanted to love him whole heartedly without any other negative emotions." I said holding P'Arthit's hand and leaning onto his shoulder.

"We are sorry Kong.. but we are happy for you." P'Nat said.
"I might have lost this position to say but please take care of him." Stud said looking at P'Arthit. 
"With all my heart.. cause he is the source of my survival." P'Arthit said pulling me closer to him.
"So.. you mean to say that you forgave them..? And you all are fine now?" Joss asked. 
"Khab.. We are fine now. I may not get back to the old bond we had.. but both of them will be special to me." I said without thinking twice.