33

Kong's POV

Right now.. at this very moment, though I am alive and sitting in this apartment.. I felt helpless as well as lifeless.. I was finding it very hard to digest the thing I heard just a while ago in the den.. If not for P'Luke, I bet I would have been caught today. It's been seven weeks since I and P'Luke cleared the Venom Gang.. We were done eliminating the rest of the 8gangs today. 

Decha was very happy.. he called me and P'Luke inside thanking us and praising us. He said that he has a last mission for me. 

**Flashback**

"I want you to help me kill one more person." Decha said.
"Who is it..? Which gang is left.?" I asked him.
"It is not a gang.. it is a police person.. he was the reason why I had to stay underground all this time.. he entered my gang as a goon and then was about to trap me.. Luckily though I lost few men of mine.. I could hurt them and run away.. too bad I wasn't able to kill him. I want you to kill him." Decha said. I was praying that he won't say P'Arthit or other P's names.

"Who is it.?" P'Luke asked..
"Arthit.. Arthit Rojnapaht.. the captain of the number one division.." He said as he showed me P'Arthit's photo.. I felt my heart stopping and breath hitching.. 
"When should we do that.?" P'Luke asked. 
"Singto.. are you fine.?" Decha asked me bringing me back to senses. 
"Ah.. I am fine.. I remember seeing him once.. he almost caught me." I covered it up.

"Oh.. for this person.. I will set the trap.. will you follow my trap.?" He asked me.
"I don't take orders Decha.. you know that very well." I said. I can't leave it to him and follow his plan without any control.
"No.. I won't order you.. I will just give you the situation.. exactly after 4 days.. I am going to close the main deal I came out for.. I will leak a little about this.. then he would surely come for.. I want you to take him down then." Decha said. I forcefully nodded my head and left from there along with P'Luke saying that I would observe him and plan it out from tomorrow. Decha also gave me the details about P'Arthit and everyone.. 

For a second I thought he knew about me.. but then again.. it was kept a secret about me joining there.. so practically my records were stored separately. He was thinking that Arthit did not take in any new joiner. 

**Flashback Ends**

"Kong.. relax.. you can't show your emotions like this." P'Luke said. We already sent a red code and came to the appartment. 
"P.. how can I, myself, plot against P'Arthit..?" I asked him. I had tears in my eyes.. I never cried.. not even the day I walked out of my parents house.. nor when I caught P'Nat and Stud. I have never felt like crying so much.. sure I did get tears.. but I could always control them.. but now.. I wasn't having any control.. 

The only time.. I had tears in my eyes were when my Pa chose to leave me even after Ma came to me. That was the only time I sobbed.. but this.. I was feeling breathless.. my heart was feeling heavy and tight.. I was feeling like I was about to die and that was when the phone rang.

It was from P'Arthit and others.. My mind was ordering me to lift the call but my finger wasn't accepting it. It was then P'Luke made me sit beside him as he lift the call. 

"Kong.. why are you crying.. what happened..?" I heard P'Arthit asking worriedly which made me cry more.. 

Arthit's POV

The moment we received a red code.. I opened the phone to check the recording.. I was shocked to see Kong crying so much.. I have never seen him cry so much.. sure I did see him crying for his Pa and in related issues.. but never this much. 

The moment he the call was answered.. I immediately asked him what happened which only resulted him in crying more.. Everyone of us were worried and scared about what was happening.. 
"Little moon.. please.. please don't cry when I can't wipe away those tears for you." I pleaded him.