34

3rd Person POV

The road was being cleared with a high emergency alert from both the ambulance and the police cars. The people were confused.. media who got a glimpse about the end of all mafia gangs put their best reporters on work.. 

The visuals of the area where the shot out happened was being displayed to the citizens through every channel. 

On the other side.. Arthit was still holding Kong's hand and not letting go. The others were also as effected but were staying strong for their friends. Prae, Em, Bright and May reached the hospital a little a head and alerted the doctors.. They informed where the bullet was hit and asked for the best doctors. 

Some how the media got a glimpse about their presence in the hospital and started crowding there. Soon the ambulance reached the hospital. Prem and the other team had managed to create space for taking Kong inside. There were media recorders who were trying to get it recorded and in a flow they were being the obstacles. 

"STOP.. GIVE WAY.. A PERSON IS DYING AND ALL YOU CARE IS ABOUT YOUR DAMN JOB.. WHAT WILL YOU DO IF IT WERE YOU..?!" Arthit exploded at the reporters and others who were trying to form a crowd. Kong was rushed to the emergency room and the process started.

"Are all the essentials ready..?" A vioce of the doctor was heard. The doctor was in rush with his team.
"Yes Doctor.. everything is ready.." Other person said.
"Is there blood avaible.. the patients blood group..?" The head doctor asked.
"Arranged sir." came the instant reply.

"Wait.. why are you going inside.?!" Arthit asked.
"I am surgeon alotted for this surgery." The head doctor replied.
"I hope you stay Professional.. we showed you our sincerity.. it is time for you to show Mr. Suthilak.." Arthit said daring the other to make a mistake.
"Why would I do that to a patient and a cop." Mr. Suthilak replied and went inside the operation theatre along with his team.

"Get the surgical knife.. spirit.. forcep and other things ready." Khun Suthilak ordered as he wore the gloves.. but when he saw who the patient was he froze.. 
"Kongpob.. son.." He said as he held the patients face.
"Doctor.. you know him.?" The other doctors asked.
"He is my son.. he is my son.." Mr. Suthilak said with tears in his eyes. He could feel his heart getting heavy seeing his son in this state.. his guilt and longing grew more and more.

"Doctor.. please.. you need to stay strong if you want to save your son." A co-doctor said. That made Mr. Suthilak snap out as he started the surgery.

**Outside the Operation Theater**

"P'Arthit.. nothing will happen to Kong.. stop crying.." Prae said as she haled Arthit who was crying.
"I did not even get to spen 24hrs beside him as a boyfriend.. and here I am loosing him." Arthit said and cried more. 

"Wait.. boyfriend..?" Everyone exclaimed.
"The night before the went on the mission.. I confessed to him. The next day morning.. We wanted to tell you all over a small gathering but we got that case and he went on it. We agreed on informing after he returns.. If I knew this would happened.. I would have never let him go." Arthit said sobbing more.

"Son.." Arthit's mother came. 
"Son.. are you fine.. we saw the news.. we understood it was you.. so we came asap.. are you fine..?" She asked with a concerned voice.. 

"Mae.. Kong Mae.. he saved me and took the bullet Mae.. the bullet hit near his heart Mae.. Mae.. how could he do that Mae." Arthit started crying as he held his mother.
"Son.. please don't cry.. he did it becasue he loves you.. don't cry.. pray for him.. stay strong for him.." She tried to calm down her son. 

"Arthit.. why are you crying..? And Prae why did you call us here.?" Kong's mother who just arrived along with Fang asked.
"Mae.. I want you to stay strong after listening to what I say." Prae said as she went near Kong's mother who just nodded her head.