8

Arthit's POV

"Em.. you know about Kong's past.?" Knot asked as Kong walked out with that girl.
"No P.. I don't know.. but I just know that he went through a lot.. and I know that he faced it alone without friends and family.. As for the details.. it is better to here it from him." Em replied.
"That must have been hard.." Prem said.

"He seems to have faced something because of love also." Maprang commented.
"Why do you say so.?" Tew asked. Even Em had the same question. She told about what Kong spoke while there were interrogating.
"There is a lot of depth in those words." Tutah said. 

"P'Arthit.. can I ask you a question.?" Em asked me. I nodded my head.
"Why are you acting weird with Kong P.? And don't say no P.. even you know what I said is true." He asked me. I sighed.. they know me very well.
"I wasn't ready to have a new member around me." I said with a low voice.
"Give Kong a chance P.. he is very nice person.. " Tew said.
"Yes P.. I won't ask you to stick to him.. but just let him be.. you will know that he is a good friend and person." Em added.

"Okay.. I am sorry.. I will not go hard on him.." I gave in.. After what I heard about Love from Kong.. I do feel the same. We filled in the statements and then called it a day.. by the time we were done.. it was around 1 and half hour. 
"Em.. did Kong reach home.?" I asked him when we were done. 
"He just started to his home.. he would reach in  15-20 minutes. He just texted me saying that he was going to start." Em replied.

We made our way to our apartments.. I could not help but think about what Kong told about love. Yes.. I have done everything I could to show her my love.. it was not my fault.. but my fault is still hanging on to that.. It is time.. I let her go completely.. 

That night I took a oath to make a new start from tomorrow. It was going to be a new beginning of my life. I went to sleep with those thoughts. I even hoped that Kongpob would reach home safely and rest.

Kong's POV

I and Boom called for a cab.. we were going to the restaurant we used to go frequently when we were in college. I was not expecting to be pulled into a hug the second I get down the cab. Joss and Lee pulled me into the hug.. 

"Joss.. Lee.. let him go.. his hand is hurt." Boom said.. They immediately let go of me and checked my would.
"I am sorry.. we did not see." Joss said. Boyo hugged me slowly..
"I hate you Kong.. how could you leave like that.. you don't know how much we missed you." She said.
"I am sorry.. " I said and hugged her back. 

"Let us go inside.. we can talk over dinner." Boom said. I nodded.. and walked inside with them.. We took a private room. After ordering the food we sat down in the room.
"First.. we are sorry Kong.. we did see that there was something wrong with the way P'Nat and Stud behaved.. but we did not expect P'Nat to outright cheat on you." Boom said.
"We would have warned you if we had known it.. we are sorry Kong.. we just thought that Stud was just flirting around." Joss said.

"It's okay.. I am fine and over it now. I know I should not have cut you down.. but at that moment.. I just wanted to run away.. and I had an offer in my hand.. I immediately accepted it.. It was actually the same day I got the offer that I caught them.." I said.

They told me about what all they did to find me.. how they begged my parents to search for me.. but they did not even care about it.. they just said that it was good that I left. I kind off expected it but it hurts.. After that.. they we talked about all of them.. what they were doing and all.. 

Joss and Lee became models.. Boom was a doctor, Boyo was an interior designer now.. 
"Did they get together.?" I asked them. 
"Yes.. but after 4-5 months of your disappearance.. Stud regretted what he did to you.. even P'Nat.. they too searched a lot for you.. Stud changed a lot.. he does everything like you would ask him to do.. he is an architect now." Lee said.
"What about P'Nat.?" I asked with a low tone.
"He lost the previous job.. after 3 months or so he pulled himself together and then got a new job.. he is stable now.. but both of them still keep asking about you every time we meet.." Joss replied.