15

Arthit's POV

The next day.. Bright and Em were having their worst hangover.. Kong made them some drinks and also gave them medicine for their headache.. It was already late by the time we woke up.. so Kong gave his cloths.. I and Em could wear his oversized shirts.. they fit us exactly.. Tew and Oak also came here because Knots shirt was really loose to him..

All of us went to the office.. the girls also joined us.. May told that Fang was still sleeping by the time they came here.. and Prae took leave to look after her.. I can see that Kong was really feeling overwhelmed with having so many people around.

Each passing day just made my feelings for Kong grow.. Everything about him makes my heartbeat rise.. I always love it when he is very focused on one particular thing.. Knot was the first one to see the change in me.. and above that he already understood that it was because of Kong which I could not deny.. 

Followed by him. my friends also noticed the things which lead to me confessing about my feeling for Kong in front of them.. I expected Bright to tease me.. but he was the first one to warn me about hurting Kong.. he was ready to break my bones if I hurt him.. and after that warning he started teasing me.. 

They have been very supportive of my feelings and even kept on helping me to spend some time with Kong alone.. like they would ask me to bring some drinks every now and then.. and ask Kong to accompany me.. We would have a little chat over coffee while waiting for the drink.. I even go to patrolling with him.. and would take him to lunch separately when we will be done with the patrolling.. 

I even started visiting him at his home after the working hours and spend time with Kong and Fang.. sometimes even P'Prae would be present.. I have a hunch that Fang and P'Prae know about my feelings for Kong looking at the way they give me teasing looks and smiles.. I even met Kong's previous friends Boom, Boyo, Lee and Joss..

I second I met them.. I wished I could break both Lee's and Joss's face.. but when Kong said Lee and Boyo were in a relation.. I eliminated Lee's name.. but this Joss guy.. I swear I would be the one to kill him one day... he is all over Kong every chance he gets and he knows Kong more to my liking.. I always shoot daggers at Joss..

I was so jealous over Joss's closeness with Kong that.. I even asked Kong about his relation with Joss.. I could breath freely when Kong said that Joss treats him like a brother because he always wanted a younger brother but he doesn't have any.. That was when I felt like a mountain of burden was lifted from shoulder which made me smile very broadly and I am sure my face was glowing in happiness because of which I hid from Kong so that my feelings won't be caught.

Kong's POV

It's been a month since Fang is living with me.. she was going to graduate in another 2months and is doing her final internship near Boom.. The past month has been like a whirlwind for me at the start.. First fight with my parents.. then opening up to everyone.. then bonding with everyone.. and then there is P'Arthit..

At first.. I just thought that it was because I was Moon and his childhood friend that he was paying more attention to me and spending more time with me.. though his actions kept shouting that he was showing some kind of romantic feelings.. I buried the hope because I did not was to break again or loose him from my life.. 

One such day.. when I was walking towards P'Arthit's cabin to discuss regarding the patrolling duties.. I heard him talking with his friends.. and P'Bright was teasing him with my name.. That was when I understood that he was really having feelings for me and I wasn't imagining things.. 

I spoke to P'Prae and Fang about what I heard.. They asked me to give it a try when I said that even I was feeling comfortable and attracted to P'Arthit.. I chose to play dumb and act as if I don't know anything about his feelings towards me. I was enjoying the attention P'Arthit was giving me while sorting out my feelings for him..