4

Kong's POV

After our small talk over lunch.. we again got back to our serious self.. we walked into the next shop.. 
"Kong.. this shop doesn't seem to have much circulation.." Em said.
"Yes.. but let us not take chance.. see there is CCTV camera also." I said.
"Okay.. let us give it a try.." Em said. We both walked inside.. 

There were very little things.. I doubted if it was a storage room or a shop..
"Excuse.. is anyone there..?" I said a little loudly. 
"What do you want..? There is nothing but very few items.. and pet food.. no other item is there." One person said as he walked towards us. 

"We are detectives.." Em said as he should our id cards.
"What can I do for you..?" He asked us.
"Has any person bought a lot of cat or dog food recently.. maybe for 30-40 animals or so." Em asked. He thought for a few minutes..
"Khab sir.. one person took food for animals.. large quantity.. he came weekly once.. every Wednesday for the last few weeks.." He said. I and Em shared a look..

"Sir.. can we see your CCTV cameras..?" I asked him.
"Khab sir.. come with me." He said.. We followed him to his cabin.. In the camera we saw him coming around 8 in the night every Wednesday.. He had his cap on and big black glasses. We could not see his face but we saw a tattoo behind his neck and on his right hand. 

On his neck it had some design.. while on his hand there was a letter.. It was letter.. I focused on it.. 
"What letter do you think it is..?" Em asked.. 
"I guess it is K.." I said.
"Sir.. one more thing.. he will come tomorrow also.. it is because of his order that I bought all the food." The shop owner said.

I and Em shared a look.. before I spoke.. 
"Sir.. will you do us one help..?" I asked.
"What is it sir.?" He asked me.
"When this man comes tomorrow.. can you signal us silently.. we will be in the opposite shop." I said. 
"Khab.. it won't be any problem to me right.?" He asked.
"No sir.. it won't cause you any problem.." Em assured him. 
"Then.. I will do it sir.." He said. After that we went outside.. 

"What should we do if this man doesn't come tomorrow..?" Em asked.
"Em.. how many places are there where you can get a tattoo on.. in this locality.?" I asked him.
"Quite a few.." He said.
"I have feeling that he is from this area itself.. he knows the surroundings very well.. maybe he got that tattoo from some where here itself.. and you noticed the tattoo..? Most of the places leave their mark alongside the tattoo.. maybe we can trace it." I suggested..
"Then.. we will go to one of the famous one.. I have the photo also.. we can show him and ask." He accepted my suggestion readily.

We sat on our bike and made our way.. Em was giving me the directions as he looked into the GPS.. soon we were in front of the shop.. It seemed very stylish.. but it reminded me of few memories.. I came here with Stud once.. I pushed away the thoughts and walked inside. I just hope that the owner doesn't recognize me because I have been here continuously with Stud before that incident..

"Sir.. can we speak to the manager or owner.?" Em asked as we went inside.. 
"One minute Khun.. I will call them." The person at counter said.. He must be new here.. previously there was a girl at this counter. He called the manager and said that there were people waiting for him.

"He is coming Khun.. please take your seat.." The person said. We nodded our head before sitting in the small lobby kind of thing.. 
"This is really cool.. I will bring Wad here.. he likes Tattoos.. " Em said.
"They are really good at the work." I said.
"Have you got a tattoo here.?" He asked me.
"Na.. used to accompany someone." I replied.. He just nodded his head.. I am glad he did not ask further details.

"Nong Kongpob.. Is that you..?" The manager recognized me.. I stood up and wai'ed to me.. 
"Oh my God.. finally I get to see you... wait where is your friend Stud.." He said after he gave me a hug.
"I came with my another friend and colleague P.." I replied.
"Oh.. but where have you been..? I haven't see you for more than a year.. even Stud comes rarely.. and that to without you.." He asked me.
"P.. I am not sure.. but P.. we are here for some work." I tried to change the topic.