24

Kong's POV

I and Uncle were removing the weeds so that we can plant some flower or fruit or any other.. After we were done with that.. P'Arthit attached the pipe so that we can water the other plants.. but he ended up watering me and Uncle..

"P" "Arthit" I and Uncle shouted at the same time as he made us wet completely. But instead of stopping.. he started laughing and pouring more water on us.. 
"Arthit stop now.." Uncle shouted..
"P.. Please stop na.." I pleaded..

"Kong.. let us get our revenge.." Uncle said.. we shared a mischievous smile before we ran towards P'Arthit.. I held P'Arthit as I hugged him from back as Uncle took the pipe..
"Kong.. no.. Pa.. stop.. Kong let me go.." P'Arthit kept struggling to get free.. Soon he gave is as Uncle got him all wet from top to bottom.. though I got wet all over again it was fun.. 

I heard a laugh from behind Uncle and saw that Aunty has recorded everything.. She was laughing very hard.. I saw as uncle went towards her and taking the phone. P'Arthit took it as a chance to pour water on Aunty.. 

At the end.. all of us were completely wet from head to toe.. We let Uncle and Aunty take a hot shower.. P'Arthit gave me another pair of night dress.. his shirts were oversized to me.. but I liked the feeling of wearing his cloths.. 

By the time both of us reached down after the hot shower.. Aunty and Uncle arranged our dinner.. we were going to have our dinner as we watch some movies.. It was around 11 that the second movie ended and we decided to call it a day..

Uncle and Aunty went into their room after saying good night.. I was feeling giddy about sleeping in P'Arthit's room.. I was silently following P'Arthit to his room when he stopped abruptly because of which I collided into his back.. 

"Aw.. P.. why did you stop suddenly..?" I whined as I rubbed my forehead..
"Sorry Kong.. it is just that I suddenly got an idea.." He said as he rubbed my forehead with his hand.. 
"What idea.?" I asked with a visible pout on my lips.. 

"What do you think about sleeping on the terrace.?" He asked me.
"P.. it is cool outside.. we might fall sick.." I said.. 
"Na we won't.. I have a tent.. and we can even take our bedsheets and blankets also.. like we do in camping.." He said with a very eager and excited voice which I could not say 'No' to.. 
"Okay.. let us go.." I said..

We first went and arranged the tent upstairs.. it took us a while to arrange it.. 
"Kong.. stay here.. I will get the blankets.." P'Arthit said.
"Na.. lemme come with you.. I will help you with pillows.." I said as I followed him.. We arranged us a proper bed so that we can lay down comfortably.. 

Both of us laid down beside eachother as we looked at the stars.. we used to do this a lot when we were young especially during the nights of full moon.. both of us enjoyed those moments a lot.. 

"P.. you remember when we were young we used to do this on full moon nights.?" I asked still looking at the stars.. I could feel his eyes on me.. but I wasn't ready to meet his eyes as I was trying my best to not show that I am shy..
"Yes.. you always wanted to see the moon.. at first we slept for a whole month.. starting from a full moon night to the next.. and then you stopped as you were getting sick.. You only accepted when I promised to accompany you over every full moon night.." He said still looking at me with an intensive stare which was becoming hard for me to take..
"Khab.. I remember.." I said after I chuckled remembering those days..

"Kong.. can I ask you something..?" He said after a whole minute of silence..
"What is this new way..? You can ask me anything.." I said..
"Do you love your ex.?" He asked me..
"Love..? No.. I moved on from him P.." I replied confidently..