9

Arthit's POV

Kong was really a nice person.. he was really fun to talk with.. All of us felt at ease to talk with him.. he always would make sure that the other person person feels comfortable with him while talking.. He was the closest to Em.. other than that.. even Wad was free with him which surprised me.. but I can understand it.. because Kong would make him feel free. 

Another thing I understood was he is actually a simple person.. would talk based on other person.. he can always understand the other person.. he would speak less if the other person won't be in a mood. He was really very kind and polite.. he also had a very warm smile which makes anyone to relax.

I found it amusing when I saw him pinching himself.. Yes.. I did see him.. after I asked him to call me P'Arthit when we are off duty.. I found his expressions funny so I did sneak behind him only to see him pinching himself to see if it is true or not. It made me chuckle at his innocent behavior.  

The next days were really fun.. we had our lunch together.. and not having major cases gave me a chance to get to know Kong more.. Since the first time I saw him.. I felt warm and like myself just with his presence.. so I am not shocked when I felt like myself around him. Even Knot pointed out that I was smiling more than I used to. 

I did observe the changes.. I did smile more.. I felt more and ease.. I had peaceful nights and no heartbreaking cry or pain anymore. No one knew the reason except me.. It was Kong.. he was having that effect on me unknowingly.. The second he wishes me when I enter the office with a smile makes me smile and forget the grumpy feeling I get because of waking up in the morning.

Today was Saturday.. all of us have bought him some gift for tomorrow.. Em has managed to know that he likes watch, accessories, shoes and his bike a lot. Tew, Wad, Oak, May and Maprang have bought a set of shoes for Kong.. Em bought Kong a Key Chain.. it was related to friendship.. He wants to remind Kong that he is always there for him.. and since Kong uses his bike more.. the key chain also would be with him.

Knot and Tutah together took a watch while Bright and Prem took a collection of ring and bracelets. Even I bought one.. no one know what I have bought.. it is going to be a secret. I just hope it won't come out too cheesy.. but even if it comes out.. I am not going to change it.

As soon as the work time was over.. Kong rushed saying that he has to meet his sister.. He was really happy and practically jumping.. Em said that he was going to meet her after more than an year..
"He is like a kid jumping happily after getting his favorite candy." Bright said looking at Kong leaving.. all of us agreed..
"But he is really cute like that.. I don't mind." Tutah replied.. no one can say 'No'.. because that was true. After a while of spending time together.. we went back to our dorms.. 

I thought about the whole week.. and especially the days I acted normally with Kong.. they felt good and I feel revealed also.. I can say that I am no longer holding on to the thought of my ex-girlfriend and ex-bestfriend. 

Kong's POV

I rushed out of the office as I had to meet my sister.. I have been excited to meet her.. Em already knows about my parents not talking to me.. so he understood how I was feeling to see my sister.. my family.. He listened to my blabber about her the whole day.. because of my excitement I ended up shouting bye to everyone as I ran out. 

P'Prae was already at the entrance to pick me up.. her car glasses were tinted so no one can find her.. that was also a reason I accepted when she said she would drop.. She drove us to the mall first.. I pulled her to the electronic device shops first.

I went through various mobiles.. she would need one soon because she was going to enter her final year and still my parents haven't given her a mobile because they did not trust her from being away from me.. but they failed.. we found a way to at least know about eachother..