27

Kong's POV

Next day morning came sooner than I wanted. The morning session, I took time to check everything in the room. I went through all the dresses and accessories which Em bought. As much as I like accessorries, but they were too trendy and flashy to my liking.

After getting a perfect grip on the way I need to get ready while on this mission, I went around the place to look into the cafes and other restaurants around. I also made sure to check where the informers whom P's said about will be. It was lunch time, I took the card into my hands and looked at it. 

I placed the card in my pocket and then went to have my lunch. After lunch, I made my way towards the location. I did not take any transport so that I can look around that place. By the time I reached the place, it was nearly evening.

"Please come inside, Sir is waiting for." One person who I guess is a guard said. I followed him inside.
"I was lossing hope that you wouldn't come.. But I am glad you did come." He said as he pulled out a chair for me.
"Such a gentleman aren't you.. pulling out a chair for someone going to work with you.?" I said as I took the seat.

"For you, then yes Singto." He said. 
"Don't blame me if I don't return your feelings." I said seriously.
"So sure that you won't return them ah.?" He asked me.
"Pretty sure.. Took an oath to not fall in love after I took up this path." I said and shrugged my shoulders.
"Let's see.. But surely will try for a while." He said.

"So.. what is my work here.?" I asked not wanting to prolong the discussion anymore.
"Wiping out the opponent gangs." He said. Oh my God..! Am I really going be a killer.!!! I screamed inside my mind. No Kong, don't think like that, they are nothing but other gangs which the police would like to clear. So it won't be a problem. You are just doing the duty of a detective but with another mask.

"Details.?" I asked.
"Quite professional." He said before giving me the file that contained the required information.
"And you can select your own team.. Here are the people you can select from." He said giving me another set of file. It contained details about his men.. who were good at what.

"Oh.. and this is Todd.. he would be with you.. he has been with me for a long time and seen a lot about these gangs.. he would be useful to you.." He added and the man named Todd gave a smile and a bowed a little. So he is the one going to keep an eye on me and update things regarding me to Decha.

I went through their talents and then finally chose about 8 members.. one of them was Todd. Rest were Kiet, Aawut, Aat, Chaisai, Chet, Kovit and Klahan.
"Would 8 be enough?" He asked me.
"Must do.. If at all I think of a massive attack.. then I am sure you would lend me many more men." I said.
"Pretty sure.. how are you thinking to take them down.?" He asked me.

"Kill the current leader and the next possible ones.. then you can bribe the other men into your gang.. it should do.. Also, your manpower would increase." I replied. 
"Good.. I thought you would take down every member.." He replied. 
"Not needed... why waste manpower.. It is better to take the goons under our control unless they are very much loyal.." I said to which he smirked.
"Right.. so when do you plan to start.?" He asked me.

"Not decided.. should study about them.. then I will see.." I said.
"Let Todd know what details you will want." He added.
"Surely.. let me make use of his experience and knowledge instead of working hard to gather." I said eyeing him. 
"Todd.. call Kiet, Aawut, Aat, Chaisai, Chet, Kovit and Klahan inside.. let them meet their new boss." Decha ordered. Todd bowed and then went out.

Soon he returned with the people I selected. They all stood in a straight line with their hands and back and then bowed to Decha.
"So boys, from now you will follow Simbha's lead. I have assigned him a task. Make sure you give your all. And now, introduce yourself and the field in which you are good at." Decha said sternly.