38

Kong's POV

By the time I woke up.. It was past 10. There was a text from P'Arthit wishing me a good morning. He even said that they were all at the office working on the reports with P'Luke's help. I replied every other text and then slowly freshened up a little before going out of the room. I was shocked to see Mae, Pa and Fang in kitchen cooking in the kitchen. It felt nice to see them like that.. I really hope that Pa has really accepted us heartfully.

"P.. you are up..? Good Morning." She said and rushed to me.
"Good morning little girl.." I said kissed her forehead. 
"How are you feeling son.?" Mae asked.
"Hurts if I move a lot.. but otherwise.. better." I said.
"Come have some breakfast.. you need to have some med." Pa said to which I only smiled. 

Mae fed me breakfast while Fang got ready. She had to go to the university for submitting her major project reports..
"Want me to accompany you.?" I asked her.
"But you are hurt P.." She said. 
"I know.. I will just be there.. later we can meet P'Prae and P'Arthit." I said.
"Oh.. so for P'Arthit ah..?" She teased me.

"They are working on the report of my mission.. I might have to help them." I said trying to convince her.
"You can't lie to us son.. accept it that you miss him.. We can see that in your eyes." Mae said. I felt my cheeks and ears heating up which made them laugh. 
"You can go.. but only after you take the medicine and I make sure that the bandage in good." Pa said. 
"Khab.." I replied and continued eating the breakfast. Once I was done Pa gave me the medicines which I took happily. 

"I would like to say something." Fang said once I was done taking medicines. 
"What is it.?" I asked her.
"I would like to say that.. I accept you completely Pa.. Thank you for accepting everything about us and thank you so much for coming back to us." She said and hugged Pa. I and Ma felt happy that she finally accepted him back.

Like in every other home.. I and Mae were always in one team while Fang and Pa were in one time.. 
"I am sorry and thank you princess.. for forgiving me and letting me into your life.. Thank you so much." Pa said hugging her back. They stayed like that for a while before letting eachother go. It was my turn to let him know of my acceptance. 
"I need help to get ready.. so will you help your son, Pa.?" I asked. He looked at me for few second grasping what I told before he started nodding his head with a huge smile. 

As we got ready he gave me some safety precautions I will have to take. We shared some quality time before we came out. Fang was also all ready to go. 
"Both of you be careful. Kong.. let us know when you reach safely.. and also keep updating us." Mae said and kissed my forehead. 
"Khab Mae.. I will.. We won't be back for lunch.. And yes... I am already carrying my medicines.. Pa gave me.. I will keep updating you." I said.

"Stay safe and return soon. If possible bring them here. And Kong.. your other friends are going to come today.. don't be late." They said as we made our way out. 
"So Fang.. you really accepted him heartfully or for me.?"I asked as I sat behind her.
"I accept him P.. yesterday I observed how he reacted to the confessions.. I am convinced that he accepted us heartfully. So I have decided to give him a chance. And even if he wastes this.. I am sure that you have my back.. so I am not scared anymore." She said as she started driving.

"Good.. and never be scared to follow your heart.. your P will always be there with you.." I replied. "And Fang.. now that you are in a relation.. make sure that you are loyal and open to P'Prae.. always talk to her.. she will understand you and I am sure she will support you." I added.
"Khab P.. I will." She replied. We spoke about her feeling for P'Prae on our way to her university. 

"I will stay here.. go inside.. do your work and come back. Don't rush we have time." I said. 
"Why don't you come and sit there.. You can even roam around this is your university also. I am sure some faculty will recognize you." Fang said.
"Na I am good here.. If I get bored I will walk around.. ring me up when your done.."I said. She hugged and then walked inside. I decided to text P'Oon.