11

Many more happy returns of the day P'Singto..! May your smile be bright just like the sun shines everyday..! I hope that you will be blessed with good luck, happiness, love, good heath and success in every step you take in your life..!

You have become and year older this year P.. but you still look very young though.. I just wish that you will shine in this year like every other years.. and even in the upcoming years... 

Dreams are what we see when we are asleep with our eyes closed.. but there are dreams which we work to acheive and dream of with our open eyes.. And this day I would like to pray that.. you will acheive all your dreams and you being this hardworking will surely smoothen the process despite the tough things one will have to face in the process.

And lastly, please cherish yourself and follow your heart P.. Hell with haters coz they are gonna hate despite of what ever you do..! Follow your heart and your happiness.. those who really idolise you and respect you and like you.. will be there in every step giving you the support.. (Includes me too 😊). And I hope that you will keep learning from every experience you get..!

Once again Many more happy returns of the day P'Singto..! Stay safe and Stay happy..! Thank you P.. for being a source of inspiration and motivation to many people out here across the world.

 for being a source of inspiration and motivation to many people out here across the world

*****************************************************************

Arthit's POV

When I reached the office.. Kong was still not there.. Em and Tew were on the way.. Even Bright and Tutah were about to reach. I rang up Kong.. but he did not lift.. I continued calling him but he wasn't lifting... That was when I saw him entering the office.

"Good Morning P." He wished.
"Morning Kong.. why were you not lifting your phone.?" I asked him. 
"Ah..? I did not hear it ring.." He said and searched for his phone.. 
"I must have forgotten it P.. I am sorry... I was in a hurry." He apologized. 
"It's okay.. if you want get it in lunch or later." I said. After that we joined.. Everyone of them and we started doing our work..

We were not having any major tasks.. Tew and Wad went or patrolling while Kong was making the report of the case from his point of view with the help of Em. May, Maprang and Oak were checking the other things while I and others were finalizing the report of the other case we worked on..

It was nearing lunch break.. since we were not having any major work.. We decided to eat early Even Wad and Tew were back. All of us started walking except for Kong and Em.. they were wrapping up their work.. Suddenly a girl came running to us.. It was not any girl it was our Lieutenant..!

" What is Lieutenant Praepailin doing here?" Knot whispered to me. 
"I don't know" I said and all of us looked at her. 
"Swadee Khab Madam." We wai'ed to her.