30

Kong's POV

Today was D-Day. I was feeling nervous. Post breakfast I went and met the others. Suddenly I received a message from Luke. I was shocked looking at his message. 

"I want to kill my so called boss today itself. I am even planning something." 

I was damn shocked looking at the message. Todd took the phone in order to read the message looking at my expression. 
"Now what to do.?" He asked me.
"What happened.?" Others asked.
"Luke.. he wants to kill his boss and is planning to do something today." Todd said.
"Then what should we do.?" Kiet asked.

"What happened.?" We heard a voice. It was Decha. 
"Nothing sir.. Luke it planning to kill the head of Lion's gang." Todd said.
"Really why so.?" He asked.
"We don't know yet." Todd replied.
"Sing.. what do you want to do.?" He asked me. I started thinking for a while.

"Let us go with the plan and pull Luke into our team." I said.
"Why.?" Everyone asked me.
"There is another tough team.. that team we can take down with the help of Luke.. we can play double game." I said. 
"Are you sure about your next plan.?" Decha asked me.
"Yes." I said confidently. "We can make him apporach another team like he is seeking help for taking a revenge on us for killing his leader. Him being a front line guard will make them trust easily.." I added.

"Well then.. do like you wish." Decha said. We discussed our plans again. Post lunch we made sure that we are carrying our mobiles and the bluetooth we are going to us is working properly.. We tested the range till where we can use it.

After that we went to the place from where Chaisai and Chet were arranging their equipment. I kept exchanging texts with Luke trying to ease his anger without even knowing the reason. He said that he would tell me the reason directly.

It was around 4:30 now.. and Luke asked me to enter at around 5:30. I and Todd walked a little far away so that it would look like we came just then. We sat down in the cafe having some drinks.
"Sing.. are you nervous.?" Todd asked me.
"Would you laugh if I say yes.?" I asked him.
"No.. can understand.. till now you worked only on killing the one person you were asked to.. this is the first time you are dealing with gangs. I can understand.. even I was in the starting." Todd said.

"I am a little nervous.. I used to plan to trap one person or two.. and now it is a whole gang.. I just have a few what if questions in mind." I said.
"It's okay.. it is a nice plan.. let us go.. it is time." He said. We paid for the drinks and walked towards the bar. There was one person waiting outside the bar. 

"Is it you both.?" He asked us. 
"Khab.." I replied as I could see Luke there. He was doing the checking around the place and he nodded his head. 
"Follow me." The person said. We followed him inside and saw that our other team were already inside and in waited uniform all ready to work.

"I will come to you in few minutes wait for me near the mens room." I received a text from Luke. I informed Todd and went to the mens room. I was waiting for Luke. 

"Sing.." I heard someone say as they opened the door. It was Luke.. 
"Hey.." I greeted him. I was taken to a surprise when he hugged me. I froze.. though I tried to relax.. I could not.. 
"I am sorry.. I know it was sudden.. I did not know what else to do." He said. 
"What happened Luke.?" I asked.

"My so called Boss.. he looked down on my talent and called me many things when topic about promoting few of us came up. The others who are loyal to me are also a part of this plan.. I swear I would have killed him then and there.. but held back myself a lot." Luke said. 
"It's okay.. what will you do after this.?" I asked him.