2

Kong's POV

The next day I woke up a little early.. I went through my dresses.. I had mostly black shade colors.. so I just took one shirt and pant which I felt like and wore it.. I was hoping that there would be some uniform.. but we did not have one.. I got ready and stepped out of my room..

"Good Morning Kong.. You are ready..?" P'Prae said as she saw me stepping out.. 
"Good Morning P.. and I am ready.." I said as I walked to her.. She prepared breakfast for both of us.. 
"Kong.. this weekend you are going out with me." She said suddenly with a serious face.
"Okay.. but where to.. I even need to meet my sister." I said.
"I am fed up with seeing you in these black dresses already.. so we are going to buy some dresses for you.. and No.. I am not taking no as an answer." She said sternly.
"Ah.. Fine.. but P.. I want you to accompany me to meet my sister.. I want to introduce you to her." I said..

"Fine... it's a deal.. Saturday your work ends at afternoon.. we can do some shopping before meeting your sister.. you can buy something for you sister also.." She said and smiled at me.
"Khab P.." I replied as I returned her smile..
"And I will do the dropping and picking up on Saturday.. It would save time." She said. 
"As if I can say No.. but still.. okay.. " I said and rolled my eyes..

"I know you can't say not to this sister.." She said and ruffled my hair.. 
"P.. I need to comb again.." I pouted.. She chuckled before setting my hair again.. 
"There done." She said as she was done..
"Thank you P.." I said.. I was feeling very emotional.. I never felt this warmth even from my mother or father.. they were always busy with their work.. they were never with me on my first day of school or any other day occasions.. I felt some tears in my eyes.. so I closed my eyes.. 

"It's okay Kong.. I am here.. you have me.. " P'Prae said and hugged me.. 
"And I will always be your family P.. like you are to me.." I said as I returned the hug. P lost her parents when she was young.. both of them were detectives and lost their lives when they were working on a case.. 

"All the best on your first day Kong.. and I will let you know if I'll come today back here.." She said as we started to our workplace. She hugged me one last time before saying bye.. I used the bike which P'Prae gifted me with on my last birthday while she went on her car.. I entered the location in my GPS and followed it. 

I stopped near the opposite café as I was very early.. I went inside and ordered a coffee. From the place I sat.. I could see the entrance to my new office clearly.. I saw as one after other went inside.. in total there two girls who went inside and 8 boys.. and I was sure the captain was the only one left. 

I finished my drink and took a deep breath before walking into the office after parking my bike in the provided place. I slowly went inside.. they were all sitting at one place and chitchatting.. They were laughing and teasing eachother.. It reminded of my past days when I had friends.. We used to be the same in our college.. I matched their names with the way P'Prae described them.. 

"Kongpob..?" One of them said as they pointed at me.. Everyone were looking at me. I wai'ed to them.
"Khab.. I am Kongpob and I am allotted this division." I said and smiled at them. One of them.. came and pulled me towards everyone..  And I already guessed his name.. it was Em..

"You are really young. I thought it was wrong when they said you were of our age." He said..
"I will take that as a compliment.. Thank you Khun Em." I said politely. 
"You know our names..? And.. please Em is enough.. we are of same age." He said. I smiled and nodded my head.
"I know the names." I said them.
"Then tell us our names.." One girl said.. she was tall.. 
"As you wish Khun May." I said. She smiled.. 
"Nice meeting you all Khun Tew, Khun Wad, Khun Oak and Khun Maprang." I said looking at the ones who were of my age group then faced the seniors.