26

Kong's POV

I entered the bar and scanned around as I took my place near the counter. I ordered one low alcohol drink and sat down trying to spot where the person 'Decha' was. Suddenly I felt someone standing behind me and turned around

"Hey cutie..! Why is a beauty like you alone..?" One of the two standing there asked me.
"It is none of your business.. I am fine alone.. I like peace of mind a lot." I said and focused on my drink.
"Oh.. fiesty ah.. I like it." The other said. He tried to hold me by my waist. I held his hand and gripped it tightly and then stood up bending his hand in backward direction.

"I said I am fine alone.. Mind your business.." I said coldly. The other one tried to hit me but I hit him with his own friends hand making them both fall down. Both of them were heavy build and did not expect me to fight them. 

Both of them got up and tried to hit me. I doged their punch and kicked one of them from behind on their knees making them fall down. I held the wrist of the other person who was about to punch me and bend his hand in backward direction. 

I did not have to put much of on effort. I had both of them in my control just with in minutes. 
"Next time don't mess up with a person without knowing them.. Also without knowing in what mood they are." I said and then pushed them away. That was when I realized that I got the attention from everyone in the pub.

"WHAT are you all LOOKING at..! THE SHOW ENDS.. Do your Work." I said loudly stressing over some words. I ordered another set of drinks and then sat dpwn in one of the cornor table not wanting to attract more attention.

When I was on my second drink.. I spotted the person whom I came here for. I was thinking about how to get his attention. He came and sat down at the table behind me. 

"Singto.?" I heard someone call for me. It took me a few seconds to understand that it was me they were calling and then looked at them.
"What.?" I asked not showing even a little interest in talking because I already know that they were Decha's people. 
"Can we talk to you for a minute.?" One of them asked.
"I don't know you." I said and was about to get up.

"May be we should address you as Simbha." The other said. I sat down immediately listening to the name. It was my name know as a contract killer.
"What do you want.?" I asked them.
"We have a contract for you." They said as they sat down in front of me. I raised my eyebrow. 

"Here.. this is the person.. his details are behind the photo. Name your price.. I don't care how much ever it takes." He said giving me a photo. I took the photo and saw that it was Decha's photo. I took a minute to think about what to do as I went through the details.

I clearly remember seeing them talking to Decha.. I was contemplating what to do.. 
"Why.?" I asked them.
"What why.?" One of them asked in confusion.
"Why do you want me to kill him.?" I asked.
"That has nothing to do with killing.. all you need to do is kill..." Other person said sternly. If it was some other person.. they would have felt chills.. but I just smirked at him and pushed the photo back.

"Without reason, I am not doing it.. you can find someone else." I said sternly and was about to get up. I kept praying that what I am doing is right.
"Wait.. we want power.. only if we elimate him, then I will get the power." Other person said making me hault my action.
"That means he is your boss.?" I asked again. They nodded their head.

"I am not taking that contract.. I don't care how much you offer.. because though I am a killer, I don't like backstabbing." I said sternly and then got up completely to leave. That was when I heard someone clapping their hands. 

"Singto, you are amazing.." A voice said from behind. I stopped when I heard the name 'Singto'.
"Would you mind working for me and stop working as a bodyguard or a contract killer.?" The voice said. I turned around only to see it was Decha who was talking. I was internally jumping in happiness in succeding to get his attention.