35

Kong's POV

I was feeling my eyes and chest heavy.. even a little movement was hurting me.. I tried to open my eyes.. but the light was too bright that I closed my eyes immediately. I could here my name being called.. but I focused on feeling myself.. I was having pain in my chest and towards the left shoulder. My throat was too dry.. 

"Kong.. I dimmed the lights.. try opening your eyes now.. and that too slowly." I heard a voice which I thought I will never.. Maybe I am just imagining. But I did according to what I was told.. I blinked a few times to get my vision right.. and then I saw him.. 

"You are really here.?" I asked him. My voice was hoarse.. Ma fed me some water immediately with a straw. 
"I am here son... how are you feeling.?" He asked me.. I looked at him blankly.
"Son.?" I asked again not sure if he really said it or did I imagine it.. Is my mind playing games with me..? 

"We will talk again about that.. first tell me how are you feeling.?" He asked me again.
"A little pain in the chest area and also numb.. other than that I am fine." I said though I was hesistant. 
"P'Kong/Kong/Love" I heard Fang, P'Prae and P'Oon calling me. I smiled looking at them. Fang came to me and silently laid her head on my right shoulder and stayed like that. P'Prae came and ran her hand throw my hair.. I gave her a small smile before looking at P'Oon who was still standing near the door with tears in his eyes.. 

"P'Oon.." I called for him. He silently came and sat on the other side. "How are you..? You are not hurt right.?" I asked him. He silently nodded his head saying 'No'. Tears were brimming in his eyes.. 
"I missed you P.. I missed you very much.." Fang sobbed.. I immediately turned to her.. 
"I am fine princess.. I am fine now.. and in few days.. I will make your favorite food and juices again.." I said and kissed her forehead. She wipped her tears away. 

"Kong.. you both need a talk.. we will come back." Mae said pointing at me and P'Oon. After that she kissed my forehead.. "We will be outside and look into your discharge process and other details." She said and then Mae, Mr. Suthilak, P'Prae and Fang moved out of the room leaving me and P'Arthit alone.

"P.." I called him seeing that he is still silent..
"I was scared Kong... blood.. you weren't moving.. nor opening your eyes.. then surgery.. they said you are in critical stage.. I.. I thought I lost you." He said as he held my hand started crying. 

"How could you do that Kong.. did you think I will be able to live without you.?" He asked me.
"Even I can't P.. that is why I saved you.. because I am sure you will save me even if you have to turn the world upside down." I said as I made him to look into my eyes.. 
"I love you.. I will not let anything happen to you.." He said and kissed me. 

"I love you too P.. and I missed this feeling." I said when he let go of the kiss.
"Once you get well.. I am covering all the kisses I missed in the past 3months... and even hugs.. cuddles.. everything." He said and kissed my cheek and then forehead. 

"Are you guys good..? Can we come in.?" We heard a vioce. It was Em.. I chuckled looking at P'Arthit who was cursing Em for disturbing. But he still went and opened the door. As they came inside.. P'Arthit inclined the bed angle so that I can sit partly. 

"You brat.. you gave us a heart attack you know.." Em said as he glared at me.
"Don't you dare scold him." P'Arthit said returning his glare. "They know about our relationship." P'Arthit whispered in my ear. I immediately looked at Em and smirked.

"Em.. I still remember our bet.. I am done with mine.. now do yours." I said smirking at him.
"What challenge.?" May asked me. Everyone were looking at me and Em. Em was already getting nervous while I was smirking at him. 
"What is happening..? Em why are you fidgetting suddenly.?" Tew asked.