39

Kong's POV

"Phi.. will you tell Phi Arthit now.?" Fang asked me. Should I tell..? He is going to be there right..

"I will tell him.. I will have a talk with him as well as P'Prae and P'Luke too.. I don't want them to misunderstand it." I said.
"Khab.. I will be there supporting you.. so don't worry much Phi." She said. We made our way to my office. On the way I kept praying that they won't misunderstand the reason I asked them to come. I made sure to leave a text to Mae saying that we were on our way to the office.

I walked inside with Fang as we reached. I watched around.. I missed this place very much.. 
"Kong..?" I heard Em's voice.. Within minute.. I was surrounded by them. Em was hugging me from side.
"Why did you come..? Is it hurting..?" Tew asked me.
"Na.. I am fine.. It won't hurt unless I move it heavily." I replied. I spoke to them for a while... I was about to ask them about P'Arthit when Em pulled me aside.
"I will bring him back in a while.. Let me have my best friend for a while." He said before pulling me to the opposite cafe.

"So what is it that you wanna say.?" I asked as we sat down with our drinks.
"Thank you Kong.. thank you so much for pushine me to do this. If not for you.. then I wouldn't be in a relation with her even now." He said.
"Hey.. aren't I your best friend..? It is my duty as a best friend you know. I just regret that you got a couple of month gap though." I said making him chuckle. He told me that he informed his parents about him dating a girl and they were very happy for that.

I was lost in thought when I remembered about Stud and P'Nat.
"Hey Kong.. where are you lost..? What are you thinking.?" Em asked me.
"Em.. I met two people today." I said. He was silent for a minute before his eyes went wide.

"Don't tell me it is your ex boyfriend and ex best friend." He whisper yelled. I nodded my head.
"It is them.. and I.. I.. " I shuttered.
"Kong.. tell me what is it.?" He asked me.

"They apologized to me for what they did to me.. They still say I am special to them... P'Nat said that his love faded for me but he could bring himself to tell me that because he is partly the reason I chose to come out.. he did not want me to loose the confidence.. and even Stud explained himself and apologized." I said. He remained silent.
"Kong there is more right.?" He asked. I nodded my head.

"I asked them to join us for dinner.. my old friends are going to come right. I did not want to the reason why my friends get separated.. I know they still care for eachother. And I even forgave them long back." I said.
"Could you forgive them easily.?" Em asked with a surprise face.
"I did not find a reason to hold my anger.. true they hurt me and broke my trust.. but I found someone who loves me more then himself.. The one who will surely cherish me forever.. and then again.. I have new friends who care and dot me.. other P's.. my parents.. And then one idiot best friend." I said. He smiled when I called him idiot.

"You are the best Kong.. If I were you.. I don't know if I would have ever forgiven them or not." He said.
"No Em.. If I am still hurt after all the love P'Oon has showed me.. It would be a mistake if I still think of them.. Also.. I don't want to hold on to that anymore.. I am more than happy now than ever.. with everyone around me.. I don't wish for anything." I replied. 
"So will you tell P'Arthit.?" Em asked.
"I will.. we will have lunch. Fang, P'Prae, P'Luke, P'Arthit and me.. than I will tell." I said.

"Great.. let us go now.. others will kill me if I hold you for myself.. and I bet you want to meet you P'Oon.." He said in a teasing way. We paid for the drinks and went back as we teased eachother a little more.

"Fang.. let's go meet P'Arthit, P'Prae and P'Luke." I said as I reached back. 
"Khab.. I was waiting for you." She said smiling widely.
"Then.. we will leave you now... hope you will be back to the office soon." P'Prem said.
"Yes.. we have been missing you." P'Bright said.