22

Kong's POV

He left again.. he chose his status and other things over me, Fang and his wife... I felt tears brimming in my eyes.. I felt someone wiping my tears.. It was my Mae.. I hugged her again.. I missed her a lot.. I felt someone running their hand on my back..

"It's okay Kong.. I told you na.. they will come around.. see your Mae came.. your Pa will also come in while.. give him more time little Moon.." I heard P'Arthit saying.. I broke the hug and gave him a smile.. 

"So guys.. you all can rest for tomorrow.. we will meet again day after tomorrow.." P'Arthit announced.. Everyone cheered happily.. 
"Mae.. let us go home.. Fang will love to see you.." I said.
"I don't think so.. she must be hurt.." Mae said with a low and a sad voice.
"No Mae.. trust me and come.." I said and pulled her after bidding bye to everyone.. I even took P'Prae and P'Arthit with me.

Fang was already at home by the time we reached.. I saw that she was making something in the kitchen when we entered.. I asked Ma to wait in the living room.. 
"Fang.. make an extra juice.. we have someone along with us other than P'Arthit and P'Prae." I said as I entered the kitchen and saw her making the juice. 
"Okay P.. you guys go freshen up and come.." She said. I nodded my head and went back to the living room.. 

"P.. let us go to the room.. and Ma.. just talk to her.. you know how she will accept you.. she loves you a lot Ma.." I assured her before pulling P'Arthit and P'Prae into our room. We were hiding and peeping outside from behind the door.

"P'Kong.. P'Prae.. P'Arthit come fast.. the juice is ready.." We heard her shouting and after few seconds we could see her walking to the living room. She froze suddenly.. I guess she noticed the person in the room.. I saw as Mae took the tray and placed on the table.. 

"What are you doing here..?" I heard Fang asking with a voice which carried hurt, pain and longing.
"I came for you and Kong.. I chose to stay with you princess.. and I swear to respect your choices... please give me a chance na.." Ma said sincerely.. I can see that Fang was holding her tears.. but she ran into my mother's arms the very next second.. 

I, P'Arthit and P'Prae smiled seeing them... we decided to freshen up before joining them.. in this way they will get to spend a little time alone.. and Ma would get a chance to talk to Fang. When we went out all fresh.. we saw that Fang was still in my mother's arms sitting in the sofa.. but the only thing is she wasn't sobbing anymore.. she was just filling herself with the warmth of Ma.. 

I sat on the other side and joined the hug.. I and Fang shared a little smiled.. After that we drank our juice while telling Fang about the case.. 
"Prae.. thank you.. thank you for supporting both of them and being with them especially with Kong.." Ma said..
"Mrs. Suthilak.. there is no need to thank me.. Kong is like a brother to me.. and Fang.. Fang is Kong's sister.." P'Prae said.. I looked at her.. I wasn't able to think why she called Fang as my sister.. is there anything I was missing.. but looking at her.. I thought it would be better to let P speak when she is ready.

"Call me Mae.. from today I have another daughter.." Ma said to which I could see P'Prae was getting emotional.. I whispered to Mae that she lost her family.. The next second Ma went and hugged P'Prae..

"Mae.. do you remember P'Arthit.?" I asked her as we sat down with some snacks..
"Do I know him from before.?" She asked me to which I and Fang nodded our head. She looked at P'Arthit's face more keenly..
"He is the boy from your childhood right..?" She asked after staring at P'Arthit for a good time. 

"Khab Khun Mae.. I am the one.." P'Arthit said with a little shy smile on his face.. 
"Oh my God.. now I get it why you were so protective of Kong that day.." Mae said.
"Aw.. I did not know them.. it was later that I came to know that Kong was my little Moon.. " He said immediately.. I felt shy and butterflies when I heard him call me his moon.