28

Kong's POV

I felt confident after hearing to P'Arthit's voice. After the call, I prepared lunch for myself. While preparing, I could not help but think about the time I cooked along with P'Arthit. I was missing him very much. 

Post lunch I got ready to visit the place where we can observe Lion gang's members.. it was kind of a sports club for high end people. I received a message from Todd asking me to come there at around 5 in the evening. I decided against asking him to pick me up so that I can keep this place to myself for as long as possible. Though I know they might have already known about the location.. I did not want to let them inside.

I made my way out at around 4 after getting ready. I wore white turtle neck shirt and a sky blue jeans with a pair of sneakers.. After that I sat down to style my hair. That was the most time taking task for me. It was nearly 4.. I grabbed the coat.. it was a navy blue coat. I took a final look in the mirror before going out. **(Look at the picture at the top.. something like that.. I am not that good at description..)**

The place was 30minutes far.. so I walked for a while before I took a cab. Tod texted me saying that he was already there and already booked a zone for us which was near to the zone which the Lion's gang normally choose.

Todd was waiting for me at the entrance for. We shared a side hug for a formality and then went inside. I was debating the way I should start the conversation with him.
"You know.. someday, if at all you give up on this profession.. you should consider modelling." He said as we were walking inside. 
"I don't think that is a good choice.. and above that.. I am not planning to stop with path of mine. Even if I decide in future.. I would become too old to be a model." I replied. I was glad that he started the conversation.

"Klahan is already assissting CCTV recordings.. so no problem.." He whispered in my ears to which I just nodded my head. We went to the zone.. there were many games we could play.. but we chose snookers. I was glad that I would at least not make a fool out of myself.

After one game.. Todd said that he would get some drinks.. I asked him to get Pinkmilk as I was missing P'Arthit and wanted to drink his favorite one. I sat down looking around. I observed some people coming and checking around. After that the Lion Gang leader came and took the zone beside us. 

I could feel one persons stare on me. I was hoping that Todd would return soon but alas instead of Todd.. that person fron Lion Gang approached me. 
"Hey..! Want me to join you..?" He asked me.
"No.. I am fine.." I replied and put some distance between us.
"Won't you get bored playing alone..? I can accompany you." He said again.

"Who said I am alone.?" I asked him.
"I can't see anyone around you." He said as if it was a known fact. That was when I saw Todd coming back.
"I am here with my best friend.. he went to get me drink." I said. 

"Sing.. here.. take your drink." Todd said as he gave me my drink. "Who is he..?" He asked me.
"I don't know.. just came out of no where and wanted to give me company." I said. 
"Oh.. a gentleman aren't you.. but I am here to accompany him." Todd said.

"Anyway Khun.. you seem like a nice person.. so may be we can play together.. what say.?" I said as I thought that getting to know him and using his attraction towards me would help me to make a nice plan. 
"Oh.. my bad.. I forgot to introduce myself.. I am Luke.. " He said putting his hand forward.
"I am Singto.. you can call me Sing.. and this is my best friend Todd." I said as I shook my hand with his. 

After that we played some games for a while.. but suddenly he was called. I made a face saying that I did not want him to leave.
"I am sorry.. Let us hang out again.. here are my contact details.. please ring me up." He said giving me his card and then went away.