21

Arthit's POV

We saw Kong's mother as soon as we stepped into our office.. looking at her Kong froze.. I nudged him bringing him to normal.. 
"Mrs. Suthilak what are you doing here.?" Prae asked her.. 
"I.. I came to thank Kong and everyone.." She said. From the way she mentioned Kong's name separately.. I understood that she was trying to talk to Kong.. 
"Mrs. Suthilak.. the culprit is already found and we are going to take the statement.. Mr. Suthilak will also be coming here.. let us do our work so that we won't have any other further business." Kong replied.. This was the first time Kong sounded quite rude.

"Kong.. shut up.. you are rude.." Prae said sternly.. to which Kong mumbled 'Sorry'.
"Mrs. Suthilak there is nothing to thank us for.. it was our duty.. if you want, you can wait with Mr. Suthilak while we take the statement and press the charges against him." Prae said as she looked at Mrs. Suthilak.. Soon we were joined by Mr. Suthilak.. 

We walked to the interrogation room.. first we were going to take statement from the contract killer.. It was me and Kong who stepped inside while the others were watching from the other side of the glass..

"So what is your name..?" I asked with my cold voice as I and Kong took our place. The recorder was already on.
"Thahan.." He replied.
"Why were you going to change the medicines.?" Kong asked him.
"Because I was asked to.." He replied.
"By.?" I asked..
"Charong.. he was the one who asked me to do that." He replied.

"Were you the one who killed Khun Prayut.?" I asked again.
"Yes.. I did that because Charong told me." He said again.
"Why did he ask you to do that.?" Kong asked.
"I don't know.. he hasn't spoken much expect for say that he wants to become the best and own many things." He replied.

"Do you know Khun Charong personally.?" Kong asked.
"I.. I.. met him in a bar.. from then we have been kind of friends or chat buddies.. I felt like I vowed him a lot because he always helps me.. so when he was searching for a contract killer.. I took up the offer.. I.. I actually quit it before.. but returned to help him." He said.

"What else did you do..?" I asked him.. 
"Nothing.. Nothing.." He said defensively..
"Weren't you involved in the fake medicines scandal..?" I asked him.. he nodded his head saying 'no'. I hit my palm on the table startling him a little..

"Will you tell me or should I use my gun.?" I asked him and took out my gun. It was a fake one without any bullets.
"You can't do that." He said.
"I can very well do.. and say it was an encounter.. no one will blame me." I said and shrugged my shoulders. He was silent because of which I pointed the gun at the center of his head.

"No.. no.. yes I helped in transportation of the medicines.. Charong got them manufactured and packed.. while I transport them to the hospital by replacing it with the real ones." He admitted. Followed by that he explained us how he would always manage to change the real medicines with the fake ones and how he and Charong would sell the actual ones for higher price.

I signaled 2 of the team members to come in and asked them to cuff him up and also lock him in this room. With that we went out.. I, Kong and Prae were going to interrogate Khun Charong now. 

"We already know you did it.. and everything about murder.. and also about fake medicines.. we even have proofs.. but why did you do it.?" Kong asked Khun Charong as we sat in front of him.
"How did you know.?" He asked with shocked eyes.
"We have our ways.. that is only for us to know.. " Prea said.
"Now tell us why you did it.. unless you want some fists before you start talking." I said.

"I hate that Suthilak." He exclaimed angrily.. I could feel Kong freezing behind me.. I and Prae held one hand in order to calm him down.
"Why do you hate him.?" Prae asked.
"Because to everyone he is the best.. no one ever notices my efforts.. to them what ever he does is the best.. the ultimate thing.. even if it is regarding the management steps or as a professional doctor.. I have done everything to prove my worth... but never got noticed or even if I was noticed.. it would always be a second place.. or as a person who is capable to take over his position if he is not there.. That is why I wanted to make him loose the position.. and also the reputation he gained." He exclaimed with a kind of rage