Prologue

Hannie

I can't think of anything worse than feeling yourself get stupid drunk after a night of drinking. Than waking up next to someone and not being able to remember their name,

Or how you met,

Or why their dead.

"OH MY GOSH!" Hannie screamed as he lept out of bed, checking his pajamas to see if the blood of the dead boy had gotten on him.

'HAN! YOU ARE SO LUCKY WE ARE IN THE UNDERWORLD!' Hannie mentally screamed.

This isn't the first time Han had led on some random Devil, then ripped his soul out, leaving Hannie to wake up with the mess.

He knew Han would just tell their mother and they would both dispose of the body, but Hannie was tired of this

"No. No more of this. I'm tired of it." Hannie said as he stormed out of his bedroom and into the kitchen where their mother was.

"Mother, Han took another soul and left the dead body in my bed!" Hannie whined as his mother sighed and put down the coffee mug she was about to drink from.

"Okay? I figure you want me to do something other than just clean it?" She asked and Hannie nodded.

"I want to attend An Ode University." Hannie said. They have never been to school, for obvious reasons. So he's been homeschooled.

"Can't I just send you to spend a month or something with your father in heaven?" Their mother asked, yeah their father lives up in heaven and their mother lives in the underworld.

"No, I want to attend that school. Please, it would also mean you have free time too!" Hannie begged as their mother groaned and chugged the piping hot coffee.

"Fine~ hand me the phone." She gave in.

"YES!"