Chapter Forty-Four

By all means, Hannie should have turned down Seungcheol's offer, but before he could think twice about it, he was already on the roof.

"The stars always do help." Hannie smiled as he looked up at the clear night sky.

"See I told you, isn't this much better?" Seungcheol asked with a laugh as he playfully nudged the angel with his shoulder.

"If by better, you mean better than sitting alone in my room fighting back and forth with the devil I share a mind with... than yeah this is better." Hannie joked.

"How was it growing up? Living with 2 very different people in one body?" Seungcheol asked curiously. "If you don't mind me asking." He quickly added.

"I don't mind It was very slow honestly, I was trapped in the front whenever I was with my father in heaven. And days with him seemed to go by so slow." Hannie explained.

"I don't even think my father knows what Han looks like anymore." Hannie admitted. "But in hell, I was free to live as whoever I wanted to be, sure it was difficult living with 2 people in one body, but I got used to it."

"Well as they say, what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger." Seungcheol laughs as Hannie couldn't help but laugh along.

As the 2 locked eyes it occurred to Hannie that this was wrong. Litterally everything he's done could mess up Seungcheol and Jisoo's relationships.

"I'm sorry"

"Jisoo told me."

Well shit