Chapter-Twenty

"Its not even his first week, and we already almost got him killed." Jisoo said as he sat on the bridge once they arrived back at the university.

"I know, I hope he doesn't hate us." Seungcheol said sitting down next to his boyfriend, wrapping his arm around the Sirens waist.

They sat there in comfortable silence till they heard shouting. "INCOMING! SEUNGCHEOL!" The voice shouted.

Before Seungcheol could even react, a younger Griffin hybrid crashed into him. "Holy shit." Seungcheol groaned.

"Jongho what the hell are you doing here?" Seungcheol asked pushing his little brother off of him.

Jongho, who completely ignored him, immediately got up and hugged Jisoo. "JISOO! I've missed you hyung!" Jongho smiled as the siren couldn't help but laugh and hug the boy back tighter.

"So what brings you to an Ode? Are you gonna transfer?" Jisoo asked as Jongho shook his head.

"No I'm here because mother sent me to remind Seungcheol that Carnival is this weekend." Jongho said turning to his brother.

"So? Are you finally gonna bring someone?" Jongho teased, knowing Seungcheol can't bring Jisoo since the siren can't fly.

"No, but are you gonna bring your little Pixie boyfriend this year?" Seungcheol teased back as Jongho's face went pink.

"Yes I am. Now- whatever looser. I gotta get back home before I gets too dark, tell the others I say hi!" Jongho said before hugging the 2 again.

"Bye Jongho!" Jisoo waved as Jongho set off back to their home.

"I wish you could come to Carnival with me." Seungcheol pouted as Jisoo pecked his cheek.

"I know but I can't fly- wait! I just had a wonderful idea!" Jisoo gasped in excitement.

"Why don't you take Hannie with you to Carnival this year." Jisoo proposed.

"What?!" Seungcheol said in shock.

"He's an angel! He can fly, and plus you said he's never been anywhere other than heaven and the underworld. Going to Carnival would be amazing for him." Jisoo said.

"You're right." Seungcheol muttered, he's never brought anyone else to Carnival before.

"Well you should go ask him, it'll maybe cheer him up from the nearly being choked to death by a faceless monster." Jisoo said.