Chapter Forty

The8 and Han quickly followed the sound to the front of school where a small crowd was beginning to form.

There layed a boy with long blonde hair, holding onto 2 others, one with chestnut brown hair and another with midnight black hair. Their bodies all bloody and bruised.

"Those are Straykids members." The8 said in shock. The story of Straykids was a subject also taught at the school.

They were a group of 8 humans who got trapped in an alternate reality. There they learned an old form a magic and became that realities protectors from all that was evil.

Why or how they were here, who knew.

One by one the remaining 5 members arrived in a puff of blue smoke, which according to The8: was Lee Know's power. (Transportation)

One of the members with blood orange hair looked up at Han with pleading eyes. "Please help them." He said motioning to the 2 young boys in his arms.

All of their injuries were severe, it was surprising they were still alive. Han nodded as he turned into Hannie and reached out for one of the members.

The8 shooed the small group off to give the Straykids members some privacy.

Hannie took Seungmin into his arms, placing a his hand softly on his side where a deep gash was.

After healing Seungmin, I.N and Jisung. Hannie tried to move onto Bangchan but the supposed leader denied. "No no no, help me last, heal the rest first." Bangchan shook his head.

"You're so stubborn." Changbin groaned as he forced his shoulder back into its socket, with some assistance from Lee Know

"I don't wanna hear it Changbin, you all are my 1st priority. You know that." Bangchan said as he watched the literal angel heal the rest of his members.