Chapter-One

'I hate you so much.' Han grumbled as he was in control, stood infront of the mirror, smoothing out his white button up. "I can't believe I am doing this." The devil continued to complain.

There were multiple versions of the uniform but he chose the: Truth version (Like the Ode album version.) Which was a light purple/grayish color.

"Ugh." Han sighed as he grabbed a bag and went to go say goodbye to his mother before he left.

"Guys! Did you hear we are getting a new student!" Dk said nearly spilling his cup of orange juice as he sat down with his friends for breakfast.

"Yeah! I hear he's a rare hybrid!" Seungkwan said setting down his 3rd cup of water that he had brought from the water fountain.

"And? We have a bunch of hybrids?" Hoshi asked pointing to Wonwoo who had his cat ears resting on his head, Mingyu with his wolf ears, and Jun with his fox ears.

"Yeah, sure animals hybrids are common. But this new student is an Angel and Devil hybrid!" Dk said as they all gasp.

"Seriously?" Woozi asked in shock, momentarily leaving his shadow form, showing his shock expression.

"This school has never gotten a Angel student, nor Devil." Vernon said.

"Do you know if they are a boy or girl?" Seungcheol asked. "I belive it's a guy. I think we should try and be his friends!" Seungkwan said.

"What if he's dangerous?" Dino asked nervously. "Really?- We're best friends with a Siren, Dragon and Shadow Demon!" Jun pointed out as they nodded in agreement.