Chapter-Thirty

"Do I even wanna know what happened?" The8 asked softly as he stood in the doorway of Mingyu's room, looking down at the Werewolf, who was still sitting on the floor, with sympathy in his eyes.

"I'm fine." Mingyu whispered, but the tears in his eyes said otherwise. "I just want to be left alone." He pleaded.

"Well we both know both of those claims are a lie." The8 said entering the room, having to turn just so his wings would fit. "They should really make these stupid doorways bigger." He mumbled to himself.

The dragon proceeded to sit down on the floor next to Mingyu. He held out his hand, hovering over Mingyu's hand, waiting for an okay to touch the older.

Without a word Mingyu leaned over and wrapped his arms around The8's body, hugging the younger tightly.

"Awe poor puppy." The8 cooed as he ran his hand through Mingyu's hair as the Werewolf broke down into tears again. "I'm here to listen whenever your ready." He whispered.

The 2 sat on the floor like that for a while until Mingyu softly whispered. "It was an accident."

"What was?" The8 asked, guessing it was referring to the cut on Mingyu's cheek.

"Wonwoo hit me..." Mingyu trailed off.

"He did WHAT?!" The8 said pulling away from the younger in shock, fearing he heard him wrong. Wonwoo and Mingyu have definitely fought but it's never resorted to physical violence.

"I said it was an accident! I was the one to make him mad!" Mingyu whined.

"The fact he hit out of anger does not make it better! Accident or not!" The8 said, feeling his own insides heat up with anger.

"The8 stop it! I don't need you to set my freaking room on fire." Mingyu said knowing the next words out of the dragons mouth would bring fire with them.

"I'll be back, and I'm calling Hoshi." The8 said jumping up to his feet and storming out of the room.

(Go best friend go!)