Chapter-Four

"Well here you are. You should join me and my friends for breakfast tomorrow!" Jisoo said as Hannie nodded excitedly as they approached Jeonghan's dorm room.

(People only use the Name Jeonghan when referring to both Han and Hannie.)

"I'll see you tomorrow!" Jisoo bid him a farewell as Hannie grabbed his dorm key and opened the room.

As he unpacked his clothes, the time seemed to go by faster and faster. He finished right as the clock hit 8pm, and according to his schedule, he had an hour before lights out. Hannie sighed as he opened his window.

He could kinda see the stars, but there's got to be a better way to see them. So quietly he stepped out to the hallway.

On his way inside he saw there was a rooftop, and there's got to be a way up there. As he walked, he passed a few students who shot his strange glances.

"Angel's apparently aren't common here." Hannie said to himself as he looked around for any sort of directions.

"Are you lost?" A voice echoed around Hannie who payed no real attention. "Nah, I am just looking for the roof." Hannie said turning around to see no one.

"Am I talking to a ghost?"  Hannie asked as he heard a chuckle. "Close." A shorter male with red hair appeared from a shadow, leaning against the wall.

"I'm Jihoon but my friends call me Woozi." He smiled. "I'm in the room right next to you.

"Nice to meet you Woozi, I'm Hannie. Mind showing me how to get to the roof?"  Hannie asked as Woozi nodded and motioned for the angel to follow him. He lead Hannie down nearly 2 more hallways before stopping at a doorway.

"This will lead you to a staircase to the roof." Woozi smiled as Hannie smiled back gratefully. "Thank you so much Woozi, I'll see you around." Hannie smiled as Woozi's body faded into a shadow before disappearing.

Hannie opened the door that lead him up a staircase to a balcony. He looked up to see a upper roof right above him. Using his wings he flew up there and landed softy, however he didn't think that it would be slippery.

A gasp left his lips as he lost his balance and began to fall backwards.