Chapter-Five

"Woah there." A voice said, grabbing Hannie's arm pulling him safely back onto the roof. "Are you okay?" The black haired male asked the angel who nodded.

"I'm fine. Thank you for saving me." Hannie said with a smile. 

"It's no problem. I'm Seungcheol." He held his hand out to the angel. "I'm Hannie nice to meet you." Hannie smiled, shaking the others hand.

Seungcheol had wings like Hannie, but his seemed very dark. Seungcheol smirked after seeing Hannie eye his wings.

"I'm a Griffin hybrid." Seungcheol explained, turning slightly to reveal his lion tail.

"That's so amazing." Hannie said, sitting down next to the roof. "I've never met a Griffin hybrid before. Well actually I've never met another species before." He added.

"Really? Do Angel's not leave heaven often? If you don't mind me asking?" Seungcheol asked, sitting down next to Hannie.

"I live in the underworld actually. Devils and Demons are a tad bit more accepting than Angel's." Hannie laughed.

"Being part Angel and Devil has its hardships." Hannie said looking up at the stars.

"The stars are very pretty." Hannie changed the subject quickly. "Do you come up here to look at them too or do you have some other mystical secrets?" Hannie asked.

"Nah, I like the stars too, mostly the moon. I've always enjoyed being outside at night." Seungcheol explained.

"Well that makes 2 of us." Hannie said as they sat there in comfortable silence.

"Morning Hannie!" Jisoo said, nearly scaring the angel as he stepped out of his room to see the siren standing there.

"Good morning Jisoo." Hannie said throwing his book bag on his shoulder as Jisoo led him to the cafeteria for breakfast.

"You still want to meet my friends?" Jisoo asked as Hannie nodded excitedly.

"Ofcourse! I don't meet many people so I'm happy to meet your friends." Hannie said as Jisoo smiled.

"Well then let's get going!" He said.