Chapter-Seventeen

"Okay are you ready? It's 5 miles straight ahead to the large fern tree. You can't miss it." Seungcheol said as they all stood on the bridge of the school.

"Yeah, ready then ever- but only half of us can fly. How are the others going to get there?" Hannie asked.

"We know the forest path." Jun smiled before turning into an actual fox- well one with nine tails.    Wonwoo and Mingyu shifting into their animal form too.

"Wait where is The8?" Joshua asked as Hoshi pointed up to the roof of the school.

"He loves to make a big entrance." Hoshi said to Hannie who nodded as they watched The8 extended his wings out, they were almost larger than Hannie's.

The8 took it an extra step and back flipped off the roof, diving head first for the ground before his wings catching him at the last second, sending him soaring into the sky.

"Wow." Was all Hannie could say, he's never seen how fast a dragon could fly before.

"I guess that's our cue too." Seungkwan said as he and Jisoo dove off the bridge into the water, their legs morphing into tales once they hit the water.

Seungkwan's was a royal blue, similar to his school uniform, and Jisoo's was pitch black, it actually matched with his blonde hair quite well.

"Okay everyone: Ready! Set! GO!" Seungcheol yelled as they all took off. Hannie immediately soaring into the air, trying to keep his destination in mind.

Turns out he's faster than Seungcheol, easily passing the Griffin.

What he wasn't expecting was Hoshi and Woozi to be floating through the air. Even though that makes sense since both are basically ghosts that can fly.

Jisoo and Seungkwan, who were the only ones that took the water way. Jisoo was actually ahead then alot of them, being a siren somehow adds being a fast swimmer.

"Come on Boo." Jisoo said to the younger, as he leaped out of the water and running down the path. Nearly colliding with Mingyu.