Chapter Forty-Two

Han walked the 8 males down to the headmistress office to discuss what to do with the Straykids members.

"We're you followed?" She asked as Chan shook his head.

"We don't travel by portals. So no one could have followed us unless they clung onto us." Chan said as Leeknow went on further to explain his powers.

"So you were attacked by zombies you said?" She continued writing down notes.

"Yes, but we've seen our fair share of zombies- but these zombies were powered by magic, so no matter how many times we killed them, they would just keep spawning back to life." Changbin explained.

"And they weren't going after any of the villagers, I believe their main goal was to kill... us." I.N said softly.

"This is the 1st time we've ever been magically targeted-" Minho went on before he stopped and his gaze snapped up to Jisung who was sitting right across from him.

"Is he okay?" Hannie asked as Seungmin caught Jisungs head just in time from hitting the table.

"He's having a vision." Felix said in shock as Seungmin quickly lowered Jisung to the floor, making sure to support his head.

"Its been nearly 3 weeks since he had the last one." Leeknow said as he quickly slid onto the floor next to Jisung, taking his hand in his.

They all watched in silence as Jisung face went blank, Seungmin took off Jisungs eyepatch to reveal his now glowing blue eye.

When the vision ended nearly 3 minutes later, Jisung got up with a groan. "Well that made NO sense." He sighed as the others helped him to the floor.

"Isn't that 80% of your visions?" Hyunjin asked as Jisung flipped the other off.

"What did you see Jisung?" Felix asked.

"Alot of fire? A knife and- oh an Angel with pink hair?" Jisung said as they all turned to Hannie.

"Angel's can't dye their hair? It's forbidden, it's a great sin towards an angel's innocence." Hannie said.

"Well then who did I see in my vision?"