Chapter-Eleven

Han grabbed a tiny ruby necklace that hung around his neck. "Doyoung." He called out quietly, no reply. "Ugh seriously." Han groaned as he grabbed the necklace tighter.

"DOYOUNG!" He shouted as another firey explosion erupted infront of them, once the flames cleared, there stood a black haired Devil in a dark tan suit stood

"Oh I like the new change i- Ugh what are you doing here Haechan?" The other Devil glared.

"Nice to see you too big bro." Haechan smirked as the older flicked his forehead.

"It's Hyung to you." He said turning to Han and his other friends. "Oh, I see you made some new friends Han." He said.

"Yeah I did. Guys this is Doyoung, my cousin." Han introduced them. "He also works at Hell Gates." He added as he pulled up an extra chair for Doyoung.

"This is definitely the most chaotic day ever in this school." Dino said taking a sip of his strawberry milk. Doyoung waved his hand and the tables went back to normal.

Like nothing happened.

"Sorry about that Dino, I bring lots of chaos with me." Han laughed, hoping he didn't scare off his new friends already.

"Hey don't worry about it! We like Chaos, and all families are different! You should meet Seungkwan's family!" Jisoo said placing a hand on the Devils shoulder.

Han gave the siren a thankful smile. "Well, let's continue on lunch before it ends." Han said, turning to Doyoung.

"We better get back to work, but before I forget. These are for you." Doyoung said setting a jar of black golf ball looking things down as Han's eyes lit up.

"Where did you get souls?!" Han asked in shock. "This new worker around my age has Soul Possession too, so I got a few souls from him. His name is Renjun." Haechan explained.

"Speaking of Renjun, I should get back before he tries to kill me. Nice to meet you guys!" Haechan said before walking out the side door so he can exit back to the underworld there.

"Contact me whenever you need me." Doyoung smiled as he ruffled Han's hair. "And you guys, be nice to Han. AND Hannie." Doyoung said before turning his hand as the cafeteria went back to normal.